Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Get Cappy a Bird

For those of you who already know Cappy will know that he has got a problem. Yeah we know about that!!!!

Ok Cappy has a birthday coming up and he would like his wife to buy him a bird. A bird for a married man I hear you cry, and one that his wife is going to supply, shock horror I hear you all shouting!!!

No, no don't go away its a special bird he wants, the feathered variety and not just any bird, a Cockatiel.

Well the deal is his wife said NO! So Cappy has made an appeal and has set up a petition, but there is a BUT, Cappy's wife has told him if he can get 50 people to sign his petition she will buy him a bird for his birthday!!! Now, now have been down that line its a Cockatiel, so to help a fellow blogger please take just a minute and pop over to here http://cappywantsacockatiel.blogspot.com and add your name.
Thanks

11 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

I like your photo! What a sweet couple!

Jay said...

I love your new photo too.

Cappy is so getting that bird. haha

Marni said...

I love the photo, too!

I signed the petition... the poor guy needs a bird!!!!!

me said...

cheers babe! more than half way, with 9 hours to go!
like the photo too!

katy said...

cheers to you all just keep them signatures coming in for cappy

FOUR DINNERS said...

Voted 3 times in different guises. The smelly socks comment is not mine!!

Pamela said...

ha ha ha.. a new way to increase comments. Love it.
bwak bwak bwak (doesn that sound like a cockatiel?)

Kell said...

OK, I've signed in for the bird!

Love the new photo. You guys are so cute!

Biddie said...

I voted 2x. Used an alias once. Sneaky.

Coffeypot said...

Great photo, y’all. And Cappy? I love little cockatiels – especially barbequed. Want to swap recipies?

SkippyMom said...

Hey!

We had the greatest cockatiel ever and I went and basically begged for one for Cappy [cool petition btw] but girlie...you could have picked a pic of a Cockatiel with smaller nose holes the Jimmy Durante you have going on there...giggle....that makes the bird look like a FAS baby for goodness sakes...giggle....

I am kidding...they are awesomely great birds..but maybe a side shot...something a bit more flattering?

I kid, I kid...

LOVE YA! Skip