I laughed so hard at the shoe and knife set. I just got done hammering a Brad nail into my wall with the heel of one of my boots..LOL. I couldn't find the hammer. Love the blog. Keep it up.
in my house it is ...me and 3 males....so of course...I fully identify with the need to photo #1 on your post!!! God if only I could get away with that at my house!!!!
I love the bowling alley photo! My poor Hubby probably feels like women rule the world...He has 7 sisters and lives with 4 more..The only other male in the house is our fixed cat.....Poor sod.
Funny stuff! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and attending the BA meeting. Don't forget to put yourself on my map (see my sidebar for details). We have more than a few people from your part of the world.
Great blog! Keep up the good work. I'm going to add you to my links (if that's ok).
I have what is called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome..I have the Classical type. Before they went to those types I had Types 1 2 or 3. I have overlapping characteristics of several types. Basically the collogen, which is the glue that holds your body together, is mutated. Shortest way possible to say it..my " glue " is watered down, so my joints slip out of place easily, and I have trouble healing wounds, and every cut scars. I can't walk long distances, stairs are my worst nightmare. I can tear muscles from carrying a gallon of milk. Which I have done. It affects all areas of my life, but, I grin and bear it. With out this disorder I would not be who I am. But, I still hate it..LOL
Meet Mr Milo, my 13 year old dog, how can you not love him! I am a wife, a mother and a nana and a blog addict also known as Katy. I enjoy life, well it's too short not to really! Love my family, my friends and of course Mr Milo. Thanks for dropping by please call again!
9 comments:
I laughed so hard at the shoe and knife set. I just got done hammering a Brad nail into my wall with the heel of one of my boots..LOL. I couldn't find the hammer. Love the blog. Keep it up.
in my house it is ...me and 3 males....so of course...I fully identify with the need to photo #1 on your post!!! God if only I could get away with that at my house!!!!
I love the bowling alley photo! My poor Hubby probably feels like women rule the world...He has 7 sisters and lives with 4 more..The only other male in the house is our fixed cat.....Poor sod.
those are cute ...if only huh?
Funny stuff! Thanks for stopping by my blog today and attending the BA meeting. Don't forget to put yourself on my map (see my sidebar for details). We have more than a few people from your part of the world.
Great blog! Keep up the good work. I'm going to add you to my links (if that's ok).
hmmm. is it safe for a guy to comment on here?
I have what is called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome..I have the Classical type. Before they went to those types I had Types 1 2 or 3. I have overlapping characteristics of several types. Basically the collogen, which is the glue that holds your body together, is mutated. Shortest way possible to say it..my " glue " is watered down, so my joints slip out of place easily, and I have trouble healing wounds, and every cut scars. I can't walk long distances, stairs are my worst nightmare. I can tear muscles from carrying a gallon of milk. Which I have done. It affects all areas of my life, but, I grin and bear it. With out this disorder I would not be who I am. But, I still hate it..LOL
Wait just one darn minute, we already DO rule the world;-)
well said ldbug, only if you very brave cappy!
thanks Dr A an link me please do!
Priccessoctober you are very brave and keep writing
Post a Comment