not long till saturday
am not rubbing it in but you know its not long till saturday!
Saturday i here you say, why whats happening on saturday!
Its time for me to catch that plane that will be taking me and himself to Rhodes, dont know if i told you all but i off on me jollies!
Oh yes lots and lots of sunshine, lots of lovely golden beaches, clear blue skies and plenty of s..... what you mean too much infomation!
Just think of that lovely greek food and ouzo with lemonade mmmmmmm cant bloody wait i tell ya i cant bloody wait!
So i going to be busy busy busy, got to pack, got to get me euros and sun cream.
There is one sad part about going away on holiday and that is having to leave me dog behind, worst still he has got to go into kennels. I hate taking him to the kennels, he doesn't seem to mind he just walks off with them, dosen't look back, but me i have a few tears. Soft eh!
Oh but when i get back i can't wait to go and fetch him, we then spend the day stuck together like glue, he follows my every move, lots of cuddles and lots of treats.
Oh well just thought i would remind you that i going on my holidays on saturday!!!!

18 comments:
someday. I would love to go to Greece! that sounds wonderful.
have great s___ i mean travels!
giggles...
;-)
Must have pictures of the beaches, the mountains, the plane, you in a bikini!
I just remembered that i hate you!!
...no no..have fun..
wahhh!
you deserve a nice holiday! You don't have to do anything to deserve it, you just do!
Have fun and get lots of sleep. I know that's what you really want.
Haha!
Lucky dog. Greece is one of the places I've always wanted to go to. Have some ouzo for me and OPAH!
Definitely want to see pictures.
Have fun and plenty of S.....! Whatever that may be ;)
melanie - greece is wonderful they are so laid back
redneck - some pictures you just dont want to see beleive me!
tinkerbell - i will have lots of fun i promise
heidi - thank you and i will have lots of sleep mmm maybe!
dj - i dont share my ouzo
tod - thats part of being on hols lots of s...
Jealous, jealous, oh so very jealous!
Have a great time.
Have a great trip!!
Awww, cute. I'm sure he likes the kennel and playing with his new friends:-)
I say enjoy enjoy enjoy!! When I posted about my mountain get-away for this weekend, I said our friends in Nottingham made me need to go, but yours sounds just as tempting, so all of you who've had a vacation lately tempted me into taking one too!! :)
"am not rubbing it in but you know its not long till saturday!"
Well, you're rubbing it in a bit. hahah ... can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Actually maybe we should all meet there and have a big ole time! haha
Have a brill time babe! Greece is an amazing place n so are it's islands.
went there first at 12 yrs old n thought it'd be boring. It isn't.
Enjoy!
Mine is Saturday after this, beginning on Wednesday. I'm very excited also. Cali goes to the kennel too, but I kind of think she likes it. She will get a bath and haircut, which she likes...only because every one loves on her when she is so clean and shiny.
I'm with Jay, though...maybe we all should come along.
[but what about me Dad!] Ok Four Dinners... now you're rubbin it in-I don't have Greece, but I do have Arkansas, and i'm bound to make the most of it... Hehe :)
I have taped so many episodes of the Travel Channel's trips to Greece that I now actually believe I've been there. Have a wonderful time. And yes, I am just fine. Thanks for your comment at my place. Have just been away from any wireless connections on this marathon road trip.
Have a great trip and don't fret about your puppy. He'll probably have a fab time, too.
But, umm, I thought I was invited too?
what a great idea a get together blog holiday how cool would that be and just how many people would there be!
jealousy, jealousy
Post a Comment