some holiday photos
this is a place called Lindos, also know as the sugar cube hill as the houses are white and square
this is my favourate place on the island its Prassonissi on the left is the calm Med. Sea and the right is the rough Aegean Sea and the beach in between it is awesome
we stayed in Stegna and it has only one road and this is it! and its the same road out!
this is a church in the hilss at Kalopetras
this is over looking Anthony Quinn's bay he owned a big portion of Rhodes
this is our apartment block and pool
footprints in the sand
just love the sea
well thats some photos i have some lovely ones of rhodes old town and will post them soon hope you enjoy

13 comments:
It looks like such a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Ah, beautiful!!! Looks like it was a great trip:-)
hi jay it is a great place i love the greek islands will get some more up soon
ldbug it was a great trip i just love going on hols
I don't know if I'll ever get there myself- thanks for the pictures!
Beautiful photos! I'm anxious to see the rest of them.
OMG!!! How beautiful! You must been in heaven the whole time. Thanks for sharing the photos with us! :)
oooooh awesome...I loved the photos....I myself have not really any desire to travel but I love that I can see places etc. through the travels of others. thanks for sharing those great pics.
Lovely photo's. Thanks for sharing. I've never been to Greece but I would love to go.
What a fabulous place!!! I love that road from Stegna, but it sure is curvy! Did you get sick on it?
:)
Jas...
glad you like the photos
tod go to greece you would love it
jas i never get sick and i drove up and down that road all the time
Don't know that I will have the opportunity to visit Greece - thanks for sharing your pics! Looks like a great place to have a holiday.
Wow...what a place to go. How did you ever pull yourselves back home? I would have had a seriously difficult time leaving... seriously difficult. I wanna go there so bad...for years and years, I have wanted to go...just gotta get to the Galapogos first.
beautiful pictures of vacation. That is cool the two seas with the beach in between.
Post a Comment