these photos are all of Rhodes Old Town. this is the clock tower the streets in Rhodes Old Town are all like this how cute are they! we just kept getting lost! next time I go to Greece I have got to get some of these slippers! the centre of the town would you like to drive this!
I love the slippers! Next time you go, will you get a pair? I'll gladly pay the expense! The photos are wonderful, next best thing to being there emyself!
Meet Mr Milo, my 13 year old dog, how can you not love him! I am a wife, a mother and a nana and a blog addict also known as Katy. I enjoy life, well it's too short not to really! Love my family, my friends and of course Mr Milo. Thanks for dropping by please call again!
3 comments:
I love the slippers! Next time you go, will you get a pair? I'll gladly pay the expense!
The photos are wonderful, next best thing to being there emyself!
that sky is incredible!
Those are some wonderful pictures, thanks for the trouble and patience for posting them
Post a Comment