Friday, February 15, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well I have been so busy, not had much time to catch up on you all, will do so this weekend OK?

So why have I been busy then? Just getting some more bits for the trip, checking paper work, mmmm tickets have NOT yet arrived, not that I am worried, no really I am not, just wondering if Cappy has intersected them, CAPPY HAVE YOU GOT ME TICKETS!!!!!

Yesterday, Thursday, we finally went to see the Lad and partner and the little fella, my how he has grown. I needed to see them before my trip, it's a mum thing, a just in case thing, I am sure you understand.

Today I am off to be waxed!!!! That's a women thing and a painful thing and here is me worrying about a little op on my ear, at least I will have a local for that!!! The op will be on the 19th March, and thanks for all your comments on that one, I will have it done with a local, I will do this, I will do this, I will do this.............ok I will TRY and do this!

Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day, we don't go all mushy, but I did get a single red rose, OK OK I got it given to me at the Chippy Cafe we called at in Bolton! Yeah I know they gave every woman one, but hey I got me a rose, I can dream it came from the man of my life can't I, ps don't let himself know who I am dreaming it came from!

Hope you all have a great weekend.


Oh the photo has nowt to do with this post LOL.

It is the new IKEA car, want one?!


19 comments:

Casdok said...

Glad to hear you are going with the local.
Good luck with the waxing!

ChrisB said...

Waxing ouch say no more! I know what you mean about seeing the family before your trip ~ I have to make do with phone calls and the girls always contact me before going away.

Beccy said...

I think I'd just settle for having an Ikea near me!

Michael Colvin said...

I always stress over airline tickets. Not long to go now!

Coffeypot said...

I was going to help Sweet Tea trim her snatch thatch, but when I walked into the bed room with the weed-whacker she changed her mind. She then told me where to stick the damn thing, and said she would turn it on at the same time. Bitch! I was just trying to help and get it done the fastest way possible.

Jay said...

That IKEA Car can be put together with one little multi-tool that is included with the kit. It only takes about 30 mins to put together. haha ;-)

katy said...

casdok - the waxing is just a way of getting used to pain!

chrisb - it must be a mum thing eh? I will ring him before we fly and then that will be it till we get home.

beccy - have you any over in Ireland?

tod - i stress too, next i will be stressing over the packing!

katy said...

coffeypot - and i would have helped her to stick it up your............too!!!! LOL

jay - so you a dab hand at IKEA kits too then?! lol

Kahless said...

Where are the instructions to put the kit together?

Happy packing!

MarmiteToasty said...

Nice to hear at long last you're gettin ya TASH waxed LMFAO......

And your trip has been cancelled so you are to send (as soon as they arrive) the tickets down south to that rather nice marmitetoasty ;)

x

DJ Kirkby said...

Waxing? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!

raine said...

waxing - go over to dulwichmum's for a waxing giggle...
Have a great weekend~!!!!

rauf said...

i've heard of the waxing torture Katy, my sister and niece go through it and it is big business in India.
Keep in good shape Katy, don't over work, take enough rest and please be fit for the holiday.
Hi To Mr. Milo

Heidi the Hick said...

If that was my car I'd spend a few minutes putting it together, get frustrated, and stick it in a closet with all the other IKea projects!

Marla said...

Waxed!!!! Ahhhhhhh! Enjoy!

Biddie said...

LOL. A rose is a rose. :)
You are going for a waxing? You are a much braver woman than I am!

Jay said...

happy valentine's day to you!

even though its too late...
: )

me said...

ahem, did you really have to mention waxing? thats put images in my head i really didn't want!
you can have your tickets back, i have a gig to go to!

jAMiE said...

Waxing...all i can say is...OUCH!