Signing Off
It's finally arrived, it's the day of departure for me and himself, well we depart from our house this afternoon for a quick drive to Manchester Airport where we will fly down to Heathrow, (on a plane of course), sleep the night in a hotel, so tomorrow we will be all bright eyed and bushy tailed for the flight to San Francisco.
Just so you know where I will be on each given day, you know so you can think of me, I will be thinking of you all honest I will!!!
21st San Francisco for 3 nights
24th Lake Tahoe for 2 nights, via Sacramento and a visit to see Jas his wife and litle girl, meet Jas through blogging and he will be my first blogger I will be meeting, they are going to show us around Old Sacramento, how sweet is that! I know Biddie, you will be the 2nd blogging buddie I meet, it will happen beleive me.
pst on Feb 25th I will be celebrating my birthday, sorry can't let you have the address for my pressents! Just remember to sing Happy Birthday to me, if you all sing it at the same time and very loud I might hear you!
26th Yosemite for 2 nights
28th Las Vegas for 3 nights, 29th Helicopter ride over Grand Canyon and tea with the Cowboys!
2nd Grand Canyon for 1 night- this could change as himself reckons since we have been o the Grand Canyon by helicopter we could 'skip' this part of the trip out and go somewhere else, we will see.
3rd Lake Havasou for 1 night
4th Aneheim Los Angles for 2 nights
then it will be homeward bound!
So we will truly enjoy ourselves, I will take lots and lots of photos, I will bore you with them when I get the time on our return!!
Any way I apologise for not responding to your comments on the last post, and for not visiting you all before I leave.
I have been very busy and then my internet crashed.
Hope you all forgive me.
Hope you all enjoy having a break from me LOL and please do not get up to too much whilst I am away, but be good and be safe.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

38 comments:
Have a great trip!!!!
Hope you have the best time!!
Katy I know you will have a most wonderful time looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing photos. Just say hello to my Sam if you happen to bump into her in San Fran!
You will have such a fabulous time. Can't wait to hear all about it! :)
Have a completly amazing time. I will missa your comments on my blogs and miss your posts!
Have a great trip!
Sounds like a wonderful time. If you fly over Gerogia wave at me and Marni. I wish you two the best of weather and lots of fun.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
and flying over the Grand Canyon doesn't count...you'll want to stay, he'll want to stay...he has no idea!
Enjoy, and be safe! xx
Have a wonderful trip; will miss you!
Have a fantastic time! Meeting a fellow blogger will be fun too.
Sounds wonderful, have ooddles of fun.
Enjoy yourself Katy, Yosemite is a dream, take a lot of pictures.
Would you be meeting Bush ? please tell him not to use big words.
who is taking care of Milo ?
lots of love Katy.
Have a great time. Oi! Heathrow? You should have said. We could have had a session in one of me locals!!!
well my blogger buddy, have a fantastic time will be thinking of you and himself,I will be going green with envy.
well my blogger buddy, have a fantastic time will be thinking of you and himself,I will be going green with envy.
well my blogger buddy, have a fantastic time will be thinking of you and himself,I will be going green with envy.
San Francisco?!? You'll be close to me! Enjoy your trip - I love that city.
Have a fantastic time...i look forward to hearing all about your trip when you get back!
ps...have a happy birthday!!!
"met Jas through blogging and he will be my first blogger I will be meeting"
AHEM!! YOU ONLY BLOODY SEE ME EVERY BLOODY DAY!
just wait till you get back! i'm slapping the back of your knees!
I just KNOW you are both gonna have the most amazing time..... and yes, I am envious lol....
Be safe, have fun, dont come home pregnant LOL...... enjoy enJOY ENJOY.....
I will miss you......
x
wow, so you met a friend through blogging? sounds awesome!
have fun in tahoe, it's a great place!
I hope you have a great trip!
Hope you are having a fantastic time!
Can't wait for the photos!!!!!!!
happy Birthday, my dear friend. Have a great vacation :)
Hope you are having a fantastic time...when you are home and settled, please stop by my blog, i left something for you there.
Take care,
Jamie
Sending you HAPPY MUVVERS DAY wishes, even though you aint here lol
x
HAVE FUN!!!
We can't wait for stories and updates!
I can't belive KY is not on your list! LOL! Hope you're having a blast.
We had a blast, didn't we ladyfriend? Good dinner and excellent company was what I got out of it!
I hope the rest of your trip went very well!
Always,
Jas...
Hope you had a wonderful trip and a very happy bday;)
Good Lord Already... isn't it time for you to be back? You are missed!
hiya auntie kate, its only Oliver, just leaving a message to say i cant wait to see you!! will speak to you saturday but see you next week. xxxx
Hello Katy - welcome back home!!!!!!
Are you home yet?
Are you home yet??????
:-)
Post a Comment