Sunday, March 09, 2008

HOME

Hi to you all. Just thought I had better drop in to say we are home safe and sound, don't know what day it is or if it is morning, afternoon or evening, this jet lag thingy is not fun!

We had a truly wonderful time, and meeting Jas and his family was just like meeting old friends, thanks you three.

Took far too many photos, over 700! and himself did 4 hours of taping!

Will have to wait for me to catch up on sleep, washing an ironing and cuddling Mr Milo before I tell you anything else.

Hope you are all well and have all behaved whilst I have been away.
Sorry to Cappy, yeah I know I see you nearly every day, but what I meant was Jas would be the first blogger I met who I didn't know before I blogged, does that make sense?!
And Dinners, wish I had thought of meeting you at Heathrow next time I promise OK. and if you find me phone give me a bell, yep lost that on the way out, me without a phone has never been heard off, sulking big time I am!

So good night, no it's morning, no it's tea time, just giving up on the whole time thing OK? So bye for now x

22 comments:

Kahless said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!

Katy is home; I have really missed you! (havent read your post yet so will go ack and see now - just really pleased youre back!

DJ Kirkby said...

Yay! Missed you loads!!!! You lost your phone? What a numpty, were the withdrawl symptoms painful? Don't come to mine until you've got lots of time as an awful lot has happened while you've been away. Oh and don't panic when you can't find 'Without Alice', I will email you tonight or tomorrow and explain why. xo

Michael Colvin said...

Yay, you are back! Jetlag is shite. Can't wait to read all about it. :)

Coffeypot said...

Welcome back, y'all. I know it is good to be back home - jet lag and all.

Jay said...

Glad to hear you had a great time! Can't wait to see the pictures! And maybe a little video or two.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're home safe and sound. I'm anxious to hear about your trip, but rest is a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back! I am glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see the pictures. You have been missed!

Betty said...

Welcome back! Get rested up and then tell us all about your trip - pictures, too.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!!!

Missed you and can't wait for stories!

Casdok said...

Welcome back!!! :)

ChrisB said...

Welcome home, it always takes me a week to get over the jet lag! Can't wait to hear all about the trip and see the photos.

me said...

don't take this the wrong way, but i've had the week off, so haven't really missed you!
apart from you not blogging! see you back at the grinhouse this week!

CindyDianne said...

Glad you are home safe and sound.

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Katy!!!!

Coffeypot said...

Hey, Katy, you awake yet. KATY!?! HELLO! Oh,well! Maybe tomorrow.

rauf said...

Welcome back Katy, good to be home. Glad you had a wonderful time. waiting for the holiday pictures. please take rest. It takes 36 days for the body to come back to normal functioning after a jet lag

Lady in red said...

welcome back........I've never experienced jet lag (something I intend to rectify) so can't say I know what you mean but of course I have heard it is hard to cope with.

Pamela said...

oh... hope no one was calling home on your phone.

Glad you are safe and sound (& sleepy)

Coffeypot said...

God Damn, you sleep a long time!

Cynnie said...

so ..when you coming to Puerto Rico?

Coffeypot said...

Is she dead? Hey, Katy? You dead?

Answer me woman! Are you worm food, or still asleep, or did you just give up on us peons now that you are a world traveler?

MarmiteToasty said...

Welcome home matie..... goodness it seems like the time has just flown by.......

Jet lagg is the pits, when I flew home from the states at the end of last summer, I had to work go back to work the following day LMFAO..... it was not good.... talk about grumpy lol

Cant wait to see the photos.... well obviously not 700 lol....

x