David Blaine Test
This is amazing
DAVID BLAINE TEST
This is creepy!
Think of a letter between
A and W
.
Repeat it
out loud as
you scroll down
.
.
.
Keep going
.
.
.
Don't stop
.
.
.
.
Think of an
animal
that begins
with that letter
.
.
.
Repeat it
out loud
as you
scroll down
..
.
.
.
.
Think of either
a man's or a woman's
name
that
begins
with the
last letter
in the
animal's name
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Almost
there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now
count out
the letters
in that name
on the fingers
of the hand
you are not
using to
scroll down
.
.
.
Take the
hand you
counted with
and hold it out
in front of you
at face level
.
.
.
Look at your
palm
very closely
and
notice
the
lines
on
your
hand
.
Do the lines
take the
form of the
first letter
in the
persons name?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course they
don't !
.
.
Now smack
yourself in the head,
get a life,
and
quit playing
stupid
games!

21 comments:
LOL.
Thanks. I needed that!
LoL too!
Smacks myself in head for being an idiot!
Doh!
You got me again!
Argh! You got me!!!!! Very tricky. My animal was Snake. I thought for sure I would see that word down below. I smacked myself good and hard.;)
You really had me going there LOL
Geez! I wondered where in the heck it was going and it turns out, nowhere! lol
Curses! Foiled again! ;)
i did Katy.
i had to use the fingers of both my hands several times to count the letters in Tiffany, there are seven, i missed a couple. Tiffany is the last letter of cat, no problems there, she is very dear to me and the name came very quick to my thick shelled coconut, but counting was my problem. i very seriously followed the instructions and very seriously counted, but it took me a while to come up with the animal D for dog was my first choice but changed it to C for cat. Then came Tiffany and counting.
Thanks for sharing the holiday pictures Katy.
doh its too early in the morning
Oh man...i totally fell for that!!! lol
Yep i fell for it to! Nice one!
I knew you were gonna get me but I did it anyways!
It worked!!
There is an award waiting for you at my place :)
HA HA HA HA! I totally did it. Good one.
OUCH!
Lol! My favorite blog post of yours, ever!
Was it B?
I do not believe I sat here saying 'B' and 'Buffalo' and 'Oliver'.
I definitely don't believe I even expected the bloody letter 'O' on my hand!!!!!
Nice one :-)
damn we got sucked in that was funny beyond all reason LOL
YOU DAFT BLOODY COW lmfao........
I cant believe I fell for it .....
x
Post a Comment