Thought we would have a bit of a breather from all the photo's, still got Vegas and LA to do yet, don't want to bore you all now do I!!!
Hope you all had a lovely Easter and that you all found the eggs or goodies that the Easter Bunny left you.
We had a trip over to see the lad, missy and the little fella, oh my how he is coming along. He loves his grandad he is all for his 'gangad' (in his words)! Don't get me wrong I get kisses and cuddles too but he will sit next to gangad and bring him books and toys, he even fell asleep leaning on gangad's big belly! And when his other gangad came he was so excited to have '2 gangads' he didn't know who to go to LOL.
Right I have been tagged, no please don't go running off in fear of me tagging you! Get back here NOW OK! Gosh some of you, I don't know why you hide when tagging is mentioned!
Anyways
WHY has tagged me, oh sorry let me introduce you to
WHY, he is a new blogger, but he knows all about blogging as he is
Biddie's man, so please call over and say hi to
WHY.
This is what you have to do:
Post the rules before you give your answers.
List one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name. At the end of your blog post, tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.
A - adorable, well i think i am!
N - nymphomaniac, he thinks i am!
N - nutter, well you think i am!
E - energetic, well i wish i was!
For those of you who were brave enough to stay this far here is who I am tagging
Cammie, Rain, Beccy and Shauna, hoping to wake a few of these blogger up!!!
And, and is blogger playing up again? It has decided to start increasing the line spacings, have tried to correct it but to no avail, they always seem to be doing something uh?!
p.s. lets see if anyone notice's something about this post that is familiar!
19 comments:
Adorable meme!!!
Sat on a train in Sheffield station *wave*
Like your meme Katy Anne
casdok - hehehe
kahless - no way i could have come and waved you off and Mr Milo would have come too! Enjoy x
thanks for not tagging me!
i never seem to get round to answering them.
okay. Got it. Should be up by today.
I hope he appreciates that your a nymphomaniac! Nothing wrong with a little lovin once every three hours. ;)
Yeah but look what it's done to him! He's only 26!!!!
Vegas! Vegas! Vegas!
Lol...
Glad you had a happy Easter! Kept things pretty quiet around here.
cappy - yeah I noticed! but just for the record what is your middle name?
camie - coming right over to see it
corky - 3 hours you mean you can wait 3 whole hours?!
dinners - wish he was lol!!!
tod - soon, soon, soon!
jay - time spent with the kids is the best time ever
I knew you were MAD!!
Well the nutter bit goes without saying lol Im surprised you werent locked away years ago :)
Hope you had a lovely easter, it sure sounds like it...
x
Very cute!
john - yep that's me!
toasty - but was I or not now then that is the question LOL and did you know you were here whilst i was over at yours!
marla - me cute LOL daft more like!
Its me???????
dogberry - hi and welcome to the world of blogging, i will soon have you addicted LOL
LOL. We love it! Thanks for playing along :)
Hi I am back and just about thawed out. I've put up some pics on my blog and will go visit Why once I've gone round to all my blogrolled blogs. xo
Post a Comment