Lovely Love Award
Biddie bestowed me with this lovely award a week ago this is what she said about me - Katy- Her Indoors. Wanna talk about someone spreading the love? Look no further than Katy. She sends me emails when I am feeling down, and always does her best to make me laugh. It usually works, too. She is awesome. I'm so lucky to have found her.
How sweet is she, I am also lucky to have found Biddie, and it is one of my hopes to visit her, and I will visit her that is a promise, just when it will be I am not sure about but it will happen.
She says I do my best to make her laugh, I fill my blog up with nonsense in the aim to bring a smile to you all, I enjoy making people smile in the hope that troubles can be forgotten for a short while, and if that works then I am happy.
So I know I have to pass this award on, don’t be upset if your name isn’t on my final list, you know you are all special to me OK?!
Lynx she is an amazing girl, she carries on with all the problems that life throws her way, she is an amazing writer, I know as she has sent me her work in progress, and no matter what is happening in her life she is always ready to listen and offer me her shoulder to cry on, so thanks girl and keep on sending the e-mails.
Kahless another special person I have found, who is always there no matter what she is coping with herself, she will e-mail me with words of encouragement, checking if all is well, and this means so much to me, and one day we are going to sit down and enjoy a coffee and a Belgium bun aren’t we?!
Rising Rainbow, now I know RR is not into linking, but I have to say that the posts she writes have helped me more than I can ever say, you are truly amazing, thank you.
Djkirkby believe me this site is so filled with love, she shows us the love of her family, the love of her work, the love of her writing, not one but two novels in progress, all this and coping with in her own words - I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrome and I am celebrating! Now some of you may consider celebrating the fact that I have been diagnosed with a disability is a bit weird but it isn't. I feel as if a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Way to go djkirkby, way to go.
Captain Corky well I think nearly everyone in the world of blogging knows this fella, and if you don’t then you are missing out on so much! Now the love that corky shares with us all is of course Max, (no sorry not Star Trek) and for sharing that love I pass on this award, just as long as you promise to keep posting photos of Max OK!


14 comments:
Thank you my dear. I will have a special award ceremony for this one, a week tomorrow!
Thanks Katy; I LOVE awards!!!!
*smile on face*
Obviously I shouldn't speak for RR (but I will - hope you don't mind RR ;-)) but I don't think she minds the link; she was just ribbing me on a meme which you may have read.
I havent contacted you about meeting up because I figured with your big trip coming up you could do without it. When you get back I promise; I really want to meet up. When do you get back?
I will post later today (I am working my way through my link list first). I have been ill though I think it is psychosymatic (if that is the right word.)
Thanks again for the award.
Congrats on your award Katy! :)
Your blog always brings a smile to my face too.
Well done on your award! Keep spreading that love!
You deserve this award, Katy. :)
And how rude of me to forget to congratulate you....
Congratulations Katy!
Congratulations, katy, the award is well deserved.
As for linking, I really don't have a problem with it. I do lots of it in my posts and even link from my horse blog to my "other blog" knowing that it might put some people off. My life is an open book. No fear about linking here. I just need to get caught up and actually do a blog roll!.
Thanks for thinking of me and I'm glad that my posts are helpful.
beh did my comment not get posted? or am I lagging? I tagged u first :P
Email me!
Congrats! Your blog does make me smile and I soooo feel the love!!!!!
A little something waits for you over at mine.
thanks to you all, I am running a bit behind, loads to do and running out of time!
Well deserved, too.
Thank you, Katy! I love me an award and I promise to keep posting pics of Max. He loves it, he's such a ham (just like his Daddy). ;)
Post a Comment