did I heck
well did i go on the big one in blackpool! Did i heck! I am such a wimp and i know it!
it was a great day out and a long day, 13 hours in fact! But such fun, i love just watching the kids enjoy themselves.
did brave it and go on a couple of rides, the derby for one oh my goodness why did i do that! i had to hug me horse with me arms and me legs, couldn't walk for 2 days! now i know how cowboys felt after being sat on horses all day!
played football on the beach and had fish and chips sat on the sand mmm the only place to have fish and chips is at the seaside they taste so much better!

4 comments:
I love fish and chips, and amusement parks...I'm not brave enough for most rides anymore. Thanks for stopping by place earlier. I'll come by here now and again, if you don't mind.
can't blame you for wimping out. i have on many an occasion. i am perfectly happy to watch the wife make her brain rattle while i hold her handbag!
p.s. ta for the visit, keep up the good work. if you write it, they will come!
That ride! I went on it. It takes your pic just before you plummet. Everyone else looked happy. Me and the mrs looked like terrified hostages.
The couldn't photograph me I had my eyes closed so they couldn't see me.
Post a Comment