Phew at Last
Well I just can't believe that we are 12 days into the year 2008! Seeing as I have spent the best part of this year ill I feel I want to start it all afresh!
Pleased to tell you all that I now fell well enough to start returning back to a normal life, well as normal as normal is for me anyway!
Have been doing my best to catch up with you all, but if I have not yet done so I apologise and will promise to do better, honest I will.
As I said I have managed to lose some weight whilst I have been laid up in bed, but I am now back to eating although I am going to eat sensible and see if I can keep the weight off and managed to lose more, and I do mean lots and lots more! Well for the next 6 weeks at least until the long awaited holiday to the States starts, and then I am afraid I will be planning on eating and eating especially stakes and cheesecakes and all the food that you are all going to tell me is so so good and a must to try so go ahead and tell me what to eat then please!
Something strange has happened, well I think it is anyway! When I was ill I had a day or two of feeling sick and queasy so I got me some Tonic water to drink to help settle my tummy, now I hate tonic water but I drank it and it did work, the thing is now I love it, how strange is that then? I am drinking a bottle a day of ice cold slimline tonic water! Yes Sal it is true!
Now if you all can remember the trouble I am having with my right ear, you know the 'glue ear thingy' I mentioned here, well the hospital have now decided as they are not sure what to do or how to treat it they are sending me for a CT scan of my head to see what shows up, which will be great as it will prove once and for all that I do have a brain! I have this scan on Monday and should get the results about two weeks later, or when I can get an appointment at the ENT clinic, which reminds me I am supposed to ring them up and book the appointment oops best do that then.
Well the housework has not been done now for a few weeks so I should try and push the vacuum cleaner around and get the polish and duster out, but then again it could wait for another day or two surely?!
Alrighty then I am off to erm to erm to erm well to maybe do nothing, so catch you all later, have a good weekend everyone.

23 comments:
So glad to hear you are feeling better at long last. Weight lose - a bonus!!
Godd luck with the scan - have you booked that appoinment?!
It's great you're feeling better Katy.
Glad to see you are feeling much better. Good luck with the scan.
Did you tell us where you will be staying SF??
Tonic water - yuck! Not long to the holiday; how exciting
Glad you're back up and around and on solid foods again.
CAT scan? That kind of sucks. I don't like those things. Hope that turns out good!
certainly, do not overwork yourself again so soon... I think another day of laying about is in order... especially as now you might be able to enjoy it.
Welcome back to the land of the living. :)
Oh so glad you getting back on your feet, just dont over do it :)...
oh and when we was in the states back in the summer, I lost over 11 pound in weight during the 17 days there lol now who goes to the states and bloody looses weight..... gawds sake lol
x
see, what did i say about tonic water!!!!
glad you feel better chick, ive missed you but Oliver has missed you even more.......he sends you a great big X
xxx
welcome back to the normal life!!
not that i would know what "normal" feels like, but you know what i mean!
doesn't if feel like 2008 is almost over?
good to hear you're feeling better!
Glue Ear is a new term for me.
I'm anxious to find out what the CT scan tells them
I hope that scan will give you some answers. Glad you are finally feeling better.
casdok - weight lose was sure a good bonus! and will do it on Mon ta!
beccy - thanks it seemed to take ages, but at last I am there.
Chrisb - Fishermans Wharf for the 3 days we are there, so excited!
Kahless - thats what I always said about to, so why I like it now no idea!!!
jay - think cause it is just of the head I will be fine, wouldn't fancy the body scan though!
dilling - now that is sure some advice I will follow thanks!
tod - it sure is great to be back as well
marmity - how the hell did you do that, i am prepared to put it on then fight it off again later lol!
sal am ollie - I missed you all as well, and what have you done to me with the tonic water then?!!!
jay cam - we can try and kid ourselves we are normal, right?!!!
cappy - took a bloody long time, and I know you are still not better yet are you?
pamela - dont really understand what the CT scan will tell them but hope it does so they can decide what to do next.
marla - thank you, have promised myself not to get ill like this again, next year I am going to have the flu jab!
Glad that you are up and about, feeling better.
I hate when I am sick and the housework all just waits for me. Should be a rule about that!
Glad you are feeling better and so happy to see you at my place flying around.
Tonic Water ? I just love tonic water...with gin and olives.
Glad yer back in the land o the livin' babe x
Tonic water???? You suicidal now or what?????
Hi Katy, i am glad you are feeling fine now
Mouth ulcers are simply lack of Vit.C and B complex.
It is abundantly found in Chana, i don't know what it is called in English, you have to ask what CHANA is from an Indian eating place. just pop them in your mouth and chew (Without Masala)
hope CT scan is normal Katy.
Think Less Worry Less.
This is a holiday season here Katy, you may ask which is NOT a holiday season in India ? Ah India is a land of Holidays
From today we are celeberating PONGAL, a harvest festival of Tamil Nadu. Monday tuesday and Wednesday are holidays, But people disappeared from friday onwards, i couldn't go anywhere, all trains are packed, booked months in advance.
Hi Milo !
Doing nothing RULES!!! :)
Post a Comment