Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Awards

Now it looks like I have been very forgetful as I have been given all these awards but have never collected them, so sorry to you all. I have had some of these in the cupboard for so long I am not sure what the rules were! So me being me and me being lazy I will pass on each award to one person.

thank you casdok, this I give to Biddie, with the hope that in the not too distant future the picture will be of me Biddie and me.

thank you Jamie, this I would like to give to JIP with lots of hugs toothank you chrisb, this is going to Gawilli, because you will!

thank you biddie, this is going to casdok

thank you chrisb, this one is for kahless because we will one day won't we!

Also I forgot to tell you how the little operation went on my ear! Well I am pleased to report that the worst thing was the local, they put drops into the ear canal and that was definitely an ouch situation! They drained the fluid out of my ear then made a tiny slit and placed the grommet in, all over and done with in 10 minutes how good was that!

Am starting with a sore throat and runny nose, everytime I blow my nose I get a whislting sound in my ear, hey and it isn't just me who can hear it, it is driving Mr Milo mad!!!
New kid on the block dogberry, call and say hi to her she means a lot to me.

14 comments:

Kahless said...

Ooooo, thanks for the award. Email me when you are free and I'll fix a meet in our sheffield office then come visit you!

Kahless said...

Ooops, and congratulations on all your awards!

Jay said...

Look how popular you are! Cool beans!

Glad the ear thing worked out okay. That sounded like it could get bad.

Biddie said...

Oh, Katy. Thank you soo much. I hope that one day, a photo of us will be on blogger for the world to see.
You are such a kind, wonderful person, Katy. I am so lucky to have you as a friend :)

jumpinginpuddles said...

thankyou katy thankyou so much thanks to you we have bene prompted into writing a blog about exactly this award stay tuned for that one

jip

yo ar reli reli nise an wes reds yus bogs a los case us bes funis us bes beri nise tos

te clanberis

Coffeypot said...

At least when you blow your nose you aren't blowing snot out of you ear. That would be funny. Try it!

Rising Rainbow said...

Congrats on the awards!

I'm glad the ear thing got fixed easily.

Anonymous said...

ah and you mean a lot to me to true friends are hard to come by I am glad I came by you.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Lol @ Coffeypot! Congrats to all the awardees!

Glad all went well with the ear!

captain corky said...

Very nice! Congrats.

FOUR DINNERS said...

You're catching up to Jax's medals here!

I'll say howdo to dogberry

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks Katy! I will do my best to be a Rocking Grandma...come September! That reminds me, it's about time to do a baby update.

Glad your operation came out well. I don't like for anyone to mess with my ears...know how you feel.

Pamela said...

You can call you dog by blowing your nose.. now that is clever!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!