Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Three Ways to Spot a Millionaire‏

Having trouble blogging lately, although I only work part time I seem to have very little time left for blogging, quite a lot is happening at the moment so please be patient with me.
If easily offended please do not carry on from here!
ONETWO
THREE


12 comments:

Unknown said...

The bloke in number three is at a convenient height!

Jay said...

haha .. I was going to say the same thing John G said. We know how well that works out for that girl! LOL

Michael Colvin said...

OMG. Is number 2 guy even alive? He looks like an Egyptian mummy!

Kahless said...

lmfao!!!

You cynic!!!!

Cynnie said...

you've been hanging out with 4d's darker half ..
huh?

ChrisB said...

nuff said or should that be seen!! LOL!

jumpinginpuddles said...

sorry we havent been around lately but we are now trying to find more spaces in our day to get to all of our blogging friends thankyou for your support and patience.

And we have seen these befroe they are funny !

Betty said...

Those photos are just wrong. Wrong, I say.

Coffeypot said...

I believe the caption is: You can always tell which are the rich men.

The last one has a 3 1/2 inch floppy, too. And it's easy to see where her beaver got stuck on.

captain corky said...

LOL! Thanks for that.

Pamela said...

Where do you find those pictures --

Real Live Lesbian said...

Those are cracking me up!