Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Bloody computer is on a go slow, trying to read all your blogs but it's just not opening them up argh!!!!!!!!!

Had a little mishap on Friday, as Biddie knows! I tried to wax my chin mmmmmmm not a good idea i can tell you! Well apart from it not working it peeled off a layer of skin ouch! I was left with a bright red chin! It hurt like hell and i looked a proper plonker!

Well the good news is it is nearly back to normal, just a bit red and i can promise that i will never try that at home again!

A bit of news for all of you who visit Jo, Ladydtd, me mate in Ireland, she will be back with us soon, she is moving back to England on the 6th Feb so is very busy packing and arranging the move, as soon as she has internet set up she will be back on our screens!


Been watching my favourate TV programme, Becker, don't know if anyone watches it but I think it is soooooo funny!


We usually like to take quite a few holidays through the year, as you might have gathered! But this year we have decided to save are money towards a holiday in Feb 2008 to West coast USA and Las Vegas, its an 11 day holiday, visiting San Francisco, Hollywood, Las Vegas and the best part the Grand Canyon. So we will see if we can keep away from the travel agents windows for the next 12 months! That is going to be difficult I can tell you!


Hey my grandon spoke to me on the phone yesterday, I was right giddy! He is 19 months old, he says "Hello" and it sounds really posh, then of course its all mumble jumble, well to me it was, but not to him he was probably telling me what he had been up to, then he says "ta-ta"! Here is a photo of him talking to the plants!


Well thats all I am off to try and read some of your blogs, computer willing!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

O-o-o-o-O, I just love to hear my grandbabies' voices on the phone. Melts my heart. He is a cutie.
Talking to the plants...maybe the plant whisperer?

gawilli said...

Beautiful grandbaby!

Hope your chin is good as new. My boss went for a haircut last week during his lunch hour. He came back with a big red splotch in between his eyebrows. We really wanted to give him some grief, but he signs the checks!

Betty said...

Your grandson is so-o-o-o-o cute! He reminds me of my son at that age.

Aunt Jackie said...

Adorable!! I bet he sounds so cute. I know my little nephew does... they're so much smarter than you think!

Kell said...

What a cutie!

You'll love northern California and Vegas. What a fun trip!

Cynnie said...

Aww..adorable baby..

and darlin..you have to pluck those nasty chin hairs..
sigh..
its a never ending battle ..this growing old business

Jay said...

Cute looking kid.

The west coast is the best holiday to take! California and Vegas are great!

Michael Colvin said...

San Francisco is an amazing place and Vegas will blow you away. you'll love it! Are you staying in one of the big Vegas Strip hotels?

Heidi the Hick said...

Ok maybe now I won't wax those nasty whiskers anyways!

My kids spent a lot of time talking to my mom on the phone. they still do!

FOUR DINNERS said...

waxed your chin???? I've got a very bizarre image in my head. Cynnie!! chin hairs??? too much information....

Distant Timbers Echo said...

As soon as I look up "proper plonker" in the dictionary...


...Ohhhhh! That's what that means! Haha!

When you come out to San Francisco, email me! Maybe we'll meet for coffee or something!

Always,
Jas...