Tuesday, December 11, 2007

10 Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans

Ten Peeves that Dogs Have About Humans

  1. Blaming your farts on me....not funny... not funny at all !!!

  2. Yelling at me for barking.I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU IDIOT!

  3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?

  4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose.Stop it!

  5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuffup when you're not home.

  6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

  7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freakout every time we go back!

  8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.

  9. Dog sweaters. Hello ??? Haven't you noticed the fur?

  10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth. You're just jealous.
Now lay off me on some of these things.
We both know who's boss here!
You don't see me picking up your poop do you?
EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!
Thanks to DJKirkby for this one, I mean fancy sending me a funny e-mail, I just have to post them!
Sorry not been around for a few days, I am just so busy, will try and catch up soon, so till then toodles x

34 comments:

Kahless said...

Ooops!
Better cut out number one now I have been found out!

Anonymous said...

Very funny!

Making my career with dogs, it rings especially funny with me.

DJ Kirkby said...

Even funnier this time round!

FOUR DINNERS said...

Ta for the laugh. Needed it right now!

Jay said...

Lol im glad i dont lick myself in weird places!

Heidi the Hick said...

I love that list! It's so true, all of it.

Michael Colvin said...

[Whoooo Hoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.]

LoL!

Coffeypot said...

It was funny that several people, when setting their dog in my lap would tell the dog, "It's okay, do name, Santa's not going to take your tempature." I had white gloves on, or I would have jamed a finger up there just so the dog would always expect it.

Unknown said...

BWAAAHH!! Sooo true!xx

Jay said...

LOL! Love those! Poor little dogg-eeeez. Getting blamed for all that stuff by us humans. ;-)

Real Live Lesbian said...

Love those!!!!

Kell said...

That was great, and so true, I would imagine. I try not to do that fake fetch thing, but sometimes it just happens.

Anonymous said...

You feed me when I'm hungry
You keep water in my dish
You let me sleep on anything
Or in any place I wish.

You sometimes let me lick your hands
Or even lick your face
Despite the fact I've licked myself
In every private place

You taught me how to come when called
You taught me how to sit
You always let me go outside
So I can take a shi...stroll.

I've been with you through oh,so much
Through laughter and through tears
I hope you live to be a hundred...
That's 700 in doggy years.

Swampy's Place

Kahless said...

I like your family cartoon on your sidebar... but where is mr Milo???

If he is cut-off cos of the size of it, email me and I'll give you the code to squish the picture down...

ChrisB said...

This is so funny but true LOL

Just so you know I can see Mr M on the end of the family on your side bar.

Anonymous said...

11. Don't yell at me for eating the garbage! You keep leaving the bags where I can get to them. And you know I love that stuff!

Gawilli

ALF said...

Mine both totally hate when I balance things on their noses - one is more accepting but he still hates it.

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Haha! Yes... dogs teach me sooo much!

Casdok said...

And do you blame them?!!

jumpinginpuddles said...

they are very funny

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I guess I'm not a good doggie person. Pretty much guilty of all those. Nekked Lizards

Anonymous said...

arf arf, yelp woof arf woof bark grr!

Anonymous said...

arf arf, yelp woof arf woof bark grr!

me said...

less than a week, and he's got to the pc!

katy said...

glad you all enjoyed Dj kirkbys dog
peeves email.
and a very special welcome to George, you are a beauty!

Hannah Velten said...

Too true - especially the going out for a walk and not being allowed to smell everything - why have a dog if you don't let them do that???

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged at Swampy's Place

Cynnie said...

My dogs feel like they live with hitler..
I wont even let them pee anywhere unless I say they can..( unless I'm not looking of course..)

rauf said...

have you ever heard of ten cats pulling a sled ?
poor dogs

Marla said...

I love it! Can I put this on my dog blog?

Anonymous said...

Interesting that a human (I am assuming) would put themselves in place of a dog, in order to write what he/she thinks the dog would think based on what a human's reaction is to what the dog actually does! Everyone knows dogs dont't read - they watch TV!

DJ Kirkby said...

I've tagged you sweetie

Pamela said...

a great post - even if not original. I needed the smiles.

Helena said...

Brilliant! I have to copy it and send it to some mates.....although I do have a moggie that loves me whatever the size of the fish!