CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED
- Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?
- Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are.
- Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas.
- Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me.
- Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....
- Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me.
- Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
- Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why.
- Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent Night, Holy oooh look at the froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder --Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ...
Right you all know me by now and so you should all know that I have no intention of upsetting anyone OK so if you found these offensive oops sorry!
The dots on the map, now a few of you asked what they are for, so those who wish to know carry on reading, you other lot bye bye!
Himself has taken on a role of Referee Co-coordinator, bored already, told you it was boring!!! So on an ordinance survey map, which is pinned to the wall, we have 12 dots of 5 colours so that's 60 dots, to show where each team play, there are 5 divisions, then in the A-Z we also have another 60 coloured dots of where the football pitches are. So why you ask? If you didn't you are going to get the answer anyways! This is so he can give games to the referee's who live near the pitches, or the coloured dots in our case!!!! Now tell me you are glad you asked then LOL!

25 comments:
I'm emailing this to my wife. She'll get a kick out of it!
what sport is he refereeing?
Again, I'm pinching stuff from you to pass on! Don't you where you get it from but this is hilarious!
x
Woo hoo that is funny!
I've got six of those...
Funny stuff! You promised and you delivered. Now the most important questions of the day is, "What Map?"
redneck - go for it lad
alf - Football the real football ENGLISH lol he not refing just co-ordinating
lena - its yours
heidi - me an all girl!
coffeypot - South Yorkshire
I think your husband is very organised and it wasn't boring to hear about, but then again I am a nerd!
:-)
Loved the songs.
Being organized and precise is not boring...I am living with an Architectual/Stuctural Technician and I should know!
I think I totally understand that map. Okay not really. ;-)
Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells ...
Hahahahhaha. That was my favorite.
That was way funny.
Lol! Number 9 is my fave.
kahless - you and him would get on great football wise, me i just dont do football!!!
dilling - it was fun really!
jay - wish i didnt understand it either lol!
kell - now every time you hear it you will be thinking obsessive compulsive disorder!
marla - :)
tod - snap!
I like "Do you hear what I hear?"
ha ha ha!
me and him are laughing~they are very funny :)
We watched the Black and White Minstrels on UK gold last night singing "White Chritmas". That was disturbing!
MAD! Total, and unadulterated lunacy! Are we related? xx
# Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent Night, Holy oooh look at the froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?
That would be me! Thanks for giving me a song! :)
Lol you been hanging around with Chopper too much!
lol haha that hilarious!!!
Love the OCD one! That's great!
And I for one am glad the mystery of the dots is solved. Phew!
cindy - good aren't they?
chris - have another one for phones wil use it soon
chopski - not seen them for years!
john.g - but would you admit it if we were!?!
RLL - sing it loud now you hear!
dj - and john.g as well!!!!!
jay cam - i thank you
gawilli - it sent me 'dootie'
That was funny...i can relate, unfortunately!
As to the map thing...over my head i'm afraid...but that's ok...and i'm not even drunk on egg nog.
LOL!
jamie - the map thing is over my head too lol
john.g - hi there my long lost relative!
wendyb - hi and welcome hope you enjoy your visit an please call again
Post a Comment