Happy New Year
Here are my New Years Resolutions!!!I will always wear clean underware JUST IN CASE!!!
Wishing you all a Happy and Safe New Year. ps I know this is early but the wine is very free flowing and I might be in bed all day tomorrow!
I will try to make you smile, to lighten up your day.
Here are my New Years Resolutions!!!I will always wear clean underware JUST IN CASE!!!
Wishing you all a Happy and Safe New Year. ps I know this is early but the wine is very free flowing and I might be in bed all day tomorrow!
22 comments:
Dang it! How'd you get ahold of that picture of me playing Twister last New Year's Eve?? ;-)
Happy New Year!
Very good resolutions - most of them even seem attainable. Have a great one!
My comment got lost! So here goes again....
Happy New Year!!!!
Hope 2008 is a FAB year for you and yours.
And remind me never to get in a car with you!
xx.
CHEERS Katy !
Thanks for giving me a dose of laughter. Your post has pushed the date of my death by one year. What a torture forthose who know me.
humour keeps you healthy
Health is 90% a matter of luck, most of it comes from humour as you take bad luck in good humour.
That leaves 10%, out of which 8% is what we eat decides our health.
Only 2% of our health comes from our efforts like jogging Yoga or meditation which in my opinion is a waste of time. You can spend that time on a drink or watching a comedy which is lot healthier.
Happy New year Katy.
Hi Milo !
Happy New year to you too.
Who wears underwear? Happy New Year to all of you over the pond.
Happy New Year! Those last two pics are unfortunate.
Happy New Year! Hope you have a great 2008.
Great resolutions!!!
WOMEN DRIVERS!!
Happy New Year!!!
Your resolutions are hilarious
(and seem to be for everyone's well being lol)
EEEEWWWWWW, to that last picture. just EEEEWWWW!!!!!
Happy New Year!
Rules to live by...Happy New Year!
My mother used to say "Wear clean underwear because you might be hit by a bus and the doctor might be single!". That picture clearly shows there are more reasons than that. Happy New Year!!
Well, I feel much safer on the road after having read your Resolutions...
In reference to the underwear photo, at least he had that pair color-coded: brown in back, yellow in front.
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Happy New Year Katy! Just to be safe I'm going to change my Boxer shorts now. ;)
I will never drink alcohol again on any day with a 'z' in it....
Happy 2008 x
Oh my God. I was dying laughing reading these. Please keep us posted as to whether or not you are able to reach these huge and difficult resolutions. I love it!
Ha some great resolutions~ just for a minute I thought I recognised one of those chaps!
Happy New Year.
clean underwear is a great resolution.
Happy New Year friend.
Yuck to that last pic..lol
All the best to you and your family Katy for a fabulous New Year...may it be a safe, happy and healthy one for you!
Geez, how does one comment on all of that! LOL
Happy New Year!
Happy new year! That last pic...urgh gross!
Post a Comment