Merry Christmas to Each and Everyone
Hope your Christmas is filled with LOVE, HAPPINESS and PEACE
love from Katy, Terry and Mr Milo
x x
sorry if I don't get the chance to call and see you, looking forward to reading about your Christmas as soon as I can
take care x
45 comments:
Hi Katy, thanks for the lovely greetings! I also hope you have a HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!
Many hugs!
And to you too! It was fun having you visit Miller Manor! I love company at Holiday time!
TM
Merry Christmas! Do you have a hangover from last night? I bet it was worth it!
The same wishes from our family to yours!
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Merry Christmas to you guys too!
And a Merry Christmas from C and I x
HAPPY CRIMBO to you dear Katy, Terry and Milo - sorry Ive been out of the loop this past fortnight..... it didnt mean I didnt have you in me thoughts.......
much much love Mel x
Happy happy merry merry to all of you!!!!
xo
Happy Holidays to you, too, Katy.
I got your card in the mail yesterday :) Thank you.
Merry Christmas to all of you, and a Happy NEW YEAR!!
Merry Christmas to you too!
Oh Katy, I havent even got any decorations out or cards up yet, I am running soooo behind!!!!
And Merry Merry Christmas to you and yours too!
thanks!
but it's not christmas yet!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas to you :)
Yay! It's almost here!!
I hope you all have a really great Christmas and look forward to hearing all about your festivities and maybe seeing some photo in the new year!
Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas to you Katy Terry
and jingle bells for Mr. Milo
hope you are fine with lots of energy to make people happy.
Lots of love and hugs from India Katy
wishing you the very best!
merry christmas to all of you also
and to you dear Katy!!!!
Merry Christmas gang! Make sure to drink plenty of Ovaltine, and beer. ;)
Christmas time should be a happy time for fun things that are funny,
but I'm pissed off coz I've been downtown amd spent all my bloody money!
Best wishes for the festive wot-not!
Happy Chrimbo babe xxx
and to you mrs woman!
so pissed off that i didn't see you before i left work on friday/saturday!
oh well. have fun and i'll see you friday morning. if you're in!
The best of everything for your whole clan.
Hope you and the crew have a good one! Hohoho...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
God Bless!
merry christmas chickadee!!!
if you drinking wine over the festive season.........delete my number!!!!!
xxxxxxx
merry christmas to you too!
let the party begin!!!!!
Merry Christmas!!
lots of love,
Camie and family
A very Merry Christmas to you, too.
Nekked Lizards
Merry Merry Christmas to you !!!!
Hope it is fantastik!
Merry Christmas, Katy!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Happy New Year! Stay safe during the holidays.
Hi Katy, I'm back in blogland. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for the new year.
I myself am trying to make the rounds and play catch up. Sorry if I have been scarce too, it's been such a hectic December and has flown by so fast!!! :O
Anyways, hope all of your holiday season is great, and best wishes for a perfect new year.
Hope yall had a wonderful and joyous Christmas! Love the photo!
Merry Christmas Sweets!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas...thank you for the greetings...take care.
May you and yours have a healthy, safe, and happy 2008.
We all hope you had a wonderful Christmas season, too! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment