Its All Done with Now
well i hope you all had a great christmas and that Santa brought you all you asked for.
as you know me and himself spent Christmas over in Ireland with me mate and her family, what a great time we had, and i know you are all waiting to see the photos.
well close your eyes and concentrate really hard as i am sending them to you via ESP yep thats right ESP, have you got them yet?
the first is of the house we stayed in, John and Jackies, it's a gate house to the estate built in 1913, dont you just love those arched windows, and the walls must be 2 foot thick.
the second is of Galway, we went christmas shopping, just a run of the mill town but with cobble stones, how quaint.
the third is of Limerick, now i really liked Limerick so pretty.
the last is a view from a walk me an me mate went on with her dog Lady, the view is of the river Shannon.
so did you enjoy those photos vie ESP, if you didn't see them concentrate harder!!
well the truth is i forgot me camera!!!! yeah i know i am a plonker!!!
oh well there you go! so what have you all been up to, have you bought owt in the January sales? guess what i got in the sales......... you give up already ok then i will tell you...............
i got a holiday! we are going to Tunisia in two weeks time how cool is that are ya jealous now? hehe i am a git am i not!!!!!!
so i promise i will take the camera and get you all some lovely photos.
so thats me lot for now will try and catch up on you all
i would like to wish you all a

16 comments:
ooooooo
ibought a GAY pop/crooner cd
it was in the sales......
i threw it outa my car on the way home from work......
christmas time........bleurghx
I tell ya what I got ESP --- jealous.
Yes - I've always wanted to go to Ireland.
Sounds like a fun place to be for Christmas. Never been to Ireland myself..
Have fun on your trip to Tansinia!!!!
Happy holidays to you and yours! And congrats on your recent wedding anniversary:)
Happy Happy New Year from Me and Mine!!! :) x, Auntie Jac
yes expecting some good pictures and stories of Tunisia. Where are the pictures of Irelend ?
Have you heard of James Galway ?
Happy new year HER INDOORS !
Happy New Year, Indoors!
Happy New Year!!!
Sounds like a great time. Unfortunately my ESP isn't Transatlantic. I'll have to see if I can turn up the power.
happy new year!
is that a sony esp?
my ancestors are from Ireland - along with Birddogs! How ironic is that? Hope you get to see or hear about one of the 2 castles!
Happy New Year!
I saw empty pints with my ESP. What's up with that?
I didn't get anything that cool for after-holiday shopping! Just more wrapping paper and cards that I won't like next year.
Have a wonderful 2007!
Happy New Year to you!
Hope you had a great time!
happy new year...
wow sounds like a fabulous trip...I am lucky I can see some of what you spoke of in photos as my son and hubby went to ireland in 2003 ..and they brought back tons of pictures..even pictures of them kissing the blarney stone!!
did you do that too >???
Hi indoors, still having trouble wi this blog thing. just posted you a comment, saved it, then realised I was in my own blog. Must be an Irish thing. I had a great Christmas and I hope yours went with a bang too. Glad you had a good time in the Emerald Isle. I love going home and visiting my old haunts, brings back great memories for blogging with. All the best for the future and enjoy Tunisia.
Post a Comment