Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas

With the festive season here, this is perhaps an appropriate time to pass this message on.

Things that are difficult to say when you are drunk:
a) Innovative
b) Preliminary
c) Proliferation
d) Cinnamon
Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk...
a) Specificity
b) British Constitution
c) Passive-aggressive disorder
d) Transubstantiate
Things that are DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk...
a) Thanks for the offer, but I really don't want to sleep with you.
b) Nope, no more drinks for me.
c) Sorry, but you're not really my type.
d) No kebab for me, thank you.
e) Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?
f) I'm not interested in fighting you.
g) Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.
h) Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have zeroco-ordination.
i) I must be going home now, as I have work in the morning.

For those of you who don't know I am off to me mates in Ireland for christmas, I am so looking forward to spending christmas with her and her family.

So this is my last post now till after christmas, so I would like to wish you and your famlies all a great christmas, however you celebrate it and I hope that you all enjoy yourselves and that you eat drink and be merry.

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

19 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

Have a great time! Merry Christmas!

Betty said...

Have a wonderful time. Bring back some good stories.

Dr. A said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!! Have a fabulous time in Ireland....very cool..
Look forward to reading more when you return.

fancy-face said...

Merry Xmas....and don't get to drunk you might have a hard time talking....

Biddie said...

Have a great holiday, and thanks for the e card! Merry, merry Christmas!!!!!

Kell said...

Merry Merry Christmas to you, too! Have a simply marvelous time in Ireland. I'll be living vicariously through you. Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Heidi the Hick said...

Have a merry Christmas!!!

(I like your wedding photos! Did anyone ever tell you that you look like Julia Roberts?)

Jay said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

And I'm so jealous of the trip to Ireland!

Can't wait to hear all about it and hopefully there will be pictures too!

SkippyMom said...

This cracked me up [as you usually do!]

Have a great, safe and happy holiday...we will miss you.

Hugs!

ldbug said...

Merry Christmas!!

Maybe we could print out index cards with those impossible things to say so instead of saying anything, you just kinda shove a card in the face of the person you would otherwise engage in sloppy conversation with...

Pamela said...

Safe journeys to the magic lands...
and Merry Christmas

Coffeypot said...

I hope you have a great time with your friends. And I will eat and drink plenty but I don't do Mary very well. My legs are too skinny to look good in a dress. What? Not Mary? Oh Merry!!! I can do merry. Yeepeee! See?

Aunt Jackie said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!! Hope your new year is full of everything you need, nothing you don't and more than you hope for!!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Happy Christmas to you honey!

CindyDianne said...

Have a very merry Christmas!

gawilli said...

Merry Christmas! I'm looking forward to pictures of Christmas in Ireland!

rauf said...

Thank You HER INDOORS Merry Christmas to you too

I don't drink, but it is hard for me to pronounce some of those words
sometimes.

FOUR DINNERS said...

....n Happy New Year babe x