the End is Nigh!!!!
No NOT THE END, but nearly the end of my time off from work!!!
so we went to the sea side on thursday, Cleethorpes on the East Coast
and a day at the sea side must finish with fish 'n' chips, and yes I ate it all!!!Friday I went to Heaton Park in Manchester to meet http://ladydtd.blogspot.com
(yes she is back but not up to speed with you all yet!)


and Lady, above, below Mr Milo made some more doggy friends










16 comments:
that looked like lima beans with the fish n chips??????
loved the shadow/dog & you/ picture.
I've done a few of those on my blog too.
pamela - 'lima' beans not sure what they are over here, if they are the same, we call them mushy peas!
having stared longingly at the fish and chips I'm off to the chippy. Remember Heaton Park as a kid. I think there was an annual fair there in the late 60's eary 70's.
4 dinners - they still have an annual fair there, its a great park for walking the dogs in
mmmmmmmmmm...fish n chips at the seaside.heaven
Looks like a really fun place to go. Especially for Milo.
mmmmmmmm ... fish and chips
mmmmmmmmmmm cleethorpes fish and chips! where d'ya get em?
the best one is either next to boots on the high street, or up near the beachholmer caravan site.
good night out in cleg too!
hoping to be recovered enough to do the rally there this year.
p.s. you at work this week? my last! (hospital you know)
love cleethorpes many a happy day and night spent there! yeah i back this week so will see ya before the op
Ah-h-h! Fish 'n Chips. Makes me want some with malt vinegar and lemon and salt. Loved the pictures. Hope you have a great weekend.
(And yes, you did guess what the lipth was all about. ) :)
Great pics and by the way..that fish looked scrumptious thats the only way i like them anyways...
I lOVE fish and chips. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.
Love Mr. Milo, too.
Great photos!
I want to go to England...
kind of looks like the ducks are scaring off the puppy in that one!
Looks like you had good time!
Looks like you had a fantastic week off. Thank you for the birthday wish and stopping by my blog...
I have never seen fish and chips with lima beans or mushy peas. How interesting! Do you have to eat them with a fork? Is this usual? Hmmmm.
It's truly a dog's life, isn't it?
Post a Comment