Meet Mr Milo, my 13 year old dog, how can you not love him! I am a wife, a mother and a nana and a blog addict also known as Katy. I enjoy life, well it's too short not to really! Love my family, my friends and of course Mr Milo. Thanks for dropping by please call again!
8 comments:
fun!
Dolls are so creepy to me... most everything else is interesting, but dolls... IIiiieeeshhh!!!
All that old stuff is so amazing to see and think about how much things have changed and how quickly.
you sure that was a museum and not some random house in barnsley?
Hello,
It is a beautiful garden!
Spring comes in England too. Now I was pollen allergy. My eyes itch..
O-o-o-o! Love this post and especially the crocus. Makes me want to plan a trip to that part of our World.
I love museums! (parks too:-)
Hey, how are yah...nice pics by the way..the tv is kinda cool..
Post a Comment