Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Biddies Meme, just a few days later!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes! Katie Boyle from the TV Times.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? this week after reading all your answers!!!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Most defiantly not, have you ever seen it!!!!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? A bit of himself!!!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes! One son, one husband and one dog!!!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course, I am a real nice girl, honest I am!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Live on it!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes! And one is bigger than the other one!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Don’t be so f***ing stupid!

10. YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Sugar puffs! And have you noticed after you have eaten sugar puffs you pee smells of them!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I was born lazy!

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Got to be strong to survive this life!

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Cornish vanilla.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Teeth and finger nails!

15. RED OR PINK? Red!

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOU? Teeth, them that are left!!!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mummy.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No one left to send it, I am running behind you all!

19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants no shoes in the house please!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cold toast with lashings of butter on.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The rain!!!!!

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow.

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? My grandson, fresh coffee, and sex!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My son.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Who sent it? Biddie, Tod, Coffeypot, Dilling, Hick Chic god of course I like you all.

26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURATE TV SHOW? At the moment the weather! We are flooded over here you know!!!!

27. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Most definitely NONE!!!!!

28. HAIR COLOUR? Nearly grey!!!

29. EYE COLOUR? Blue.

30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.

31. FAVOURITE FOOD? All of it!

32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings!

33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Zodiac.

34. ARE YOU SUPERSTITIOUS? A little bit!

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? At the minute there is no difference in them!

36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs! Both I am greedy!

37. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Cheesecake!

38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? You all done it so all of you!

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Mr Milo!!!

40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Empty Spaces by J A Kowing

41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing cause I not got one!

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Sheffield flooding!!!.

43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND? My grandson laughing.

44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? America.

46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Now that’s for me to know!!!

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cottage hospital Chesterfield.

48. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GET BACK? Have seen them all!

49. ARE YOU MARRIED? Yes

50. IF MARRIED...AND YOU WERE WIDOWED WOULD YOU EVER CONSIDER REMARRIAGE? Depends if anyone turns up that is as good as himself!

15 comments:

Biddie said...

LOL! Good answers, Kate!
So you don't think that Milo will respond, then?

Jay said...

Milo might surprise you with his answers! LOL

I just got through eating some toast with butter too! We eat the same breakfast. LOL

rauf said...

hahaha HER INDOORS, what an interesting read. No sarcasm for me. It has to be direct. I pour myself. Bungee jump ?? me too, looks so stupid.

katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katy said...

mr milo says he would love to respond to it if he ever gets the chance to get on the lap top!!!

FOUR DINNERS said...

Beatles not Stones? oh dear....never mind yer still me mate

Michael Colvin said...

number 1 & 4! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That's all I have to say on that. Sorry that you are all flooded in Sheffield. It looks bad on the news.

DJ Kirkby said...

No4: Lol you diiiirty girl!

No 23: I LOVE the smell of sex too (thought I was the only one!).

No 10: Thanks for the warning, I wont be eating them then!

Final comment for you on this post for today is: if we lived closer to each other I think we'd be great friends (instead of just blogging friends!)Chopper and Mr HI could cringe embarrassd in a corner together when we got a bit drunk and lairy!

Pamela said...

that last one ... I've always thought it would be unfair to marry again if something happened to my hubby.

I would forever be comparing - and that would never work

Chris King said...

Lunch Meat??!! What do you have for Dinner??

Kell said...

Too funny! At least you can keep your sense of humor through all that rain.

Coffeypot said...

#23: I’m not sure I agree with the smell of sex. One time, long ago, a woman said she wanted a “69.” Not knowing what it was, I said I would try it. We assumed the position and I was enjoying myself until she farted. Then she farted again. I jumped up and told her I couldn’t take 67 more of those. So now I am guarded.

katy said...

4D - glad i am still your mate ta.

Tod - not many will remember her then!! sheffield is recovering well, in true yorkshire spirit ta.

dj - you never noticed the sugar puff thing?! yeah we could have a scream eh!

katy said...

pamela - i know what you mean i dont even think about anything like that.

chopski - meat and two veg what else!!!!!

kell - too right!

coffeypot - you make be laugh so much you are a tonic!!!!

Coffeypot said...

I’m a tonic alright – Pepto Bismol. Ya'll stay dry, now.