They've Vanished!
OK so I know I must have done something wrong but the thing is last weekend I went to Penistone Show, had a great time there was a parade with floats, old vintage cars, well a scooter, a van and a car, a jousting tournament and stands. I didn't take my camera but took lots of photos with my mobile. I blue toothed them to the PC and now they have vanished! Just like that whoosh and gone! And, and they have also vanished from me phone! How annoying is that then!
So the moral of this story is buy some bloody batteries and start taking the camera!
Well we have had a bit of rain in Sheffield, ok so I lie, we have had a lot of rain, so much that my plants in the garden are begging me to come inside, they have just had enough!
Went dog walking with me mate on Friday and we had such a great time splashing in the puddles, the dogs just walked off and left us to it!!!
Mr Milo has had some sort of allergy, his skin was red, even between his toes bless him, the vet gave him an injection that seems to have done the trick, apart from that he is fully recovered from his operation and his hair is nearly fully grown back.
Himself is now getting really fed up with lack of activity of all kinds!!!! The wound is now giving him pain, I think it is because the stitches are still in, they are dissolvable but it is now three weeks and they are still there!
Hope you all enjoyed your weekend and are all as eager as me to get back to work! Yeah right!

15 comments:
What!?! No photos! Damn computers. Oh well. Next time!
You know you're having too good a time when you're dog doesn't want to be seen with you. LOL
I heard about all the rain you are having up there. I hope you are on high ground! Can you believe it is still pretty much drought ridden down here in Kent? We had a few sploshes and that was it. Pitifull.
That sucks about the photos. All this technology is great until it just doesn't work one time. For no reason at all it just decides to lose something. That's frustrating.
Kell - we had such a laugh!
Tod - can't belevie you still short of water! Sheffeild is built on 7 hills and i live at the top of one of them!
Jay - i was so upset, just glad i didnt lose the photos of the grandson.
You can blue tooth from phone to computer? Must try that! Bad news for Mr Her Indoors, the stitches could be in for years! If they are really giving him grief, the practice nurse may be able to remove a few if they are visible and not internal sutures. (as Chopper would say, 'Practice nurse? When do I get to see the qualified one?')
I am sure it is the stiches bothering him. THREE WEEKS! I believe I would take the out.
dj kirkby - yeah its great you need a bluetooth dongle thingy mibob!
cindydianne - he says he is going to ring and see about them coming out we will see!
hugs to Milo
Work? You using four letter words on your blog!!
Brighton this weekend. Just posted it. Different.
I took a bazillion photos with my digital on fathers day.
I downloaded them. When we went to look at them some really weirdness was happening.
I would double click on the one I wanted to pull up - and a totally different pix would pop up.
I think there is a picture poltergeist on the loose.
Oh boy, all that rain and two cranky patients.
Hey, keep smiling!
This is my 3rd time here, blogger doesn't want me to comment, it seems!
I still can't figure out our digi cam. I just use my cell phone, and I needed KC's help with that, too.
SIGH...
I am challenged when it comes to the tech world.
I hope that Himself and Mr. Milo are both feeling better. Three weeks is a long time to be sitting about...
No Photos!!!
What?!?!?!?
I've tagged you in a music challenge, details are on my blog.
please check again HER INDOORS. The pictures must be still there on the phone. i am not familiar with these gadgets though.
Here's something to make up for the loss, its an old one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.
The Indian said "You know, my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once. We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love...I
told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems."
The American said, "Talking about marriages...I'll tell you my story. I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and so my father became
my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law. My daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred when I had a son.
My son is my father's brother and so he my uncle. Situations turned
worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son i.e. my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson. And you say you have family problems.
4Dinners - mr milo says ta!
Pamela - spooky eh!
Heidi - i always smile
Biddie - sometimes i can download and sometimes i cant, i should write me a how to list!
Dilling - sorry!
DJ Kirkby - oh me tagged will see what i can do.
Rauf - honest they have totally gone! and you crack me up
Post a Comment