2 Down 4 To Go
Hope you all had a good weekend. Took himself out on Saturday, just called at a few friends, he needed a change of scenery, mind you one friend did suggest that I just moved his chair to the other side of the room to give him a change! Having now been stuck in for nearly two weeks, and only another four weeks to go!!! Who will be climbing the walls first him or me!
Sunday I abandoned him and took me and Mr Milo off out for the day, we drove over to Bolton and met up with some friends and their dogs, had a great walk both dog and me still knackered now! At least the dog gets to sleep as much as he wants, it's just not fair!!!!
Trip to the hospital this morning, its two weeks since his operation and time for a change of dressing! Good news the stitches are dissolve able, well good news for him I was looking forward to watching the pain being inflicted!!!! Only joking!!!! And he no longer has a great big bandage on his foot, just a tiny dressing over the top of his toe, and that is only so he doesn't keep catching the pin.
Bad news, well for him again! In four weeks he goes to have the pin removed, so today I asked how they do it. "They just pull it out", WHAT with no local, "Oh yes it won't hurt, besides it will probably have worked a bit loose by then". Ouch are you going to believe that!!!!!
So I have decided to sell tickets, its £1 to view the removal of the pin and a further £1 if you want to twist it before it is removed!!! The lad is buying 50 of the second lot of tickets!!!! Me I am going to offer to pull it out!!!!
Off to see the nurse review on me HRT and believe me if I don't get another six months supply you will not want to know me!!
Saw this web site advertised in the local paper www.HowTo.tv had to go and have a look, it does just what it says, it gives you step by step instructions on How To, from sewing on a button to changeing a tyre!
Well thats all I have time for things to do people to see.

11 comments:
Oh, you are sick & twisted!
...and I think it's priceless!
:)
Your post made me smile this morning.
Better watch out. When he's all healed and able to run, he'll chase you down. lol
3 1/2 years ago I broke my leg.
When I went back to get one of the five screws out (the other 4 are still in there with the metal rod)
... they gave me some kind of amnesia medicine.
The nurse told me later that I told a dirty joke and propositioned the anesthesiologist (not for me, for my daughter)
Better watch what they offer him.
OK, That's a joke, right? They WILL give him some kind of pain killer or something, right? Right?
I think that I'm going to pass out.
After my husband was cancer free (testicular cancer 10 years ago), they went to take out the groshong port and said the same thing--that just one tug and it's out. One tug and it didn't come out! He had said he didn't need a local, but now he did! He said he learned that if you are given a choice of a local, always say yes!
Just rip the thing out huh? Do they let you take a tug on that or does the doctor do it? Maybe you could video tape that and show it to all your friends. LOL
lp - i love making people smile so your welcome and to for visit.
Betty - yeah but it is worth it!
Pamela - ouch ouch and ouch, but he will be receiving no pain releive for the removal of the pin!
Biddie - not even a little pill, no numbing no nothing!!!
Kell - OMG poor man! very delicate area my eyes are now watering!
Jay - I want to do it!!!! thought of videoing it just hope i can cause there are a lot of people who want to see it LOL
man, oh man, oh man!
Ok, what he's going through makes getting stepped on by a horse kinda minor!!!
Ouch - too nasty.
I had staples removed a while ago same deal, they just yank them out. Feels like someone torturing you with a hot poker.
And they never send the nice nurse, you always get the one who's just discovered her hubby is having an affair or something.
Again - a world of ouch!
am i too late to buy some?
catch me at work!
Post a Comment