Place Names
Bigfoot, Texas, USA
Blow Me Down, Newfoundland, Canada
Bonanza, Colorado, USA
Celebration, FL, USA
Chicken, Alaska, USA
Climax, Michigan, USA
Crackpot, England
Crotch Lake, Ontario, Canada
Cut and Shoot, Texas, USA
Deadhorse, Alaska, USA
Dildo, Newfoundland, Canada
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
Earth, Texas, USA
Egypt, Texas, USA
F**king, Austria
French Lick, Indiana, USA
Frostproof, Florida, USA
Gun Barrel City, Texas, USA
Half.com, Oregon, USA
Happy, Texas, USA
Hell, Michigan, USA
Holy Moses, Colorado, USA
Hot Coffee, Missouri, USA
Humansville, Missouri, USA
Hygiene, Colorado, USA
Intercourse, Pennsylvania, USA
Jot 'em Down, Texas, USA
Knockemstiff, Ohio, USA
Last Chance, Colorado, USA
Looneyville, Texas, USA
Mary's Igloo, Alaska, USA
Monkey's Eyebrow, Arizona, USA
Nameless, Texas, USA
Needmore, Texas, USA
Ninety-Six, South Carolina, USA
North Pole, Alaska, USA
Nothing, Arizona, USA
Notrees, Texas, USA
Okay, Oklahoma, USA
Blow Me Down, Newfoundland, Canada
Bonanza, Colorado, USA
Celebration, FL, USA
Chicken, Alaska, USA
Climax, Michigan, USA
Crackpot, England
Crotch Lake, Ontario, Canada
Cut and Shoot, Texas, USA
Deadhorse, Alaska, USA
Dildo, Newfoundland, Canada
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
Earth, Texas, USA
Egypt, Texas, USA
F**king, Austria
French Lick, Indiana, USA
Frostproof, Florida, USA
Gun Barrel City, Texas, USA
Half.com, Oregon, USA
Happy, Texas, USA
Hell, Michigan, USA
Holy Moses, Colorado, USA
Hot Coffee, Missouri, USA
Humansville, Missouri, USA
Hygiene, Colorado, USA
Intercourse, Pennsylvania, USA
Jot 'em Down, Texas, USA
Knockemstiff, Ohio, USA
Last Chance, Colorado, USA
Looneyville, Texas, USA
Mary's Igloo, Alaska, USA
Monkey's Eyebrow, Arizona, USA
Nameless, Texas, USA
Needmore, Texas, USA
Ninety-Six, South Carolina, USA
North Pole, Alaska, USA
Nothing, Arizona, USA
Notrees, Texas, USA
Okay, Oklahoma, USA
Penistone, England
Santa Claus, Indiana, USA
Shorter, Alabama, USA
Smackover, Arkansas, USA
Sopchoppy, Florida, USA
Study Butte, Texas, USA
Toad Suck, Arkansas, USA
Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, USA
Two Egg, Florida, USA
Valentine, Texas, USA
Vulcan, Alberta, Canada
Waterproof, Louisiana, USA
Why, Arizona, USA
Santa Claus, Indiana, USA
Shorter, Alabama, USA
Smackover, Arkansas, USA
Sopchoppy, Florida, USA
Study Butte, Texas, USA
Toad Suck, Arkansas, USA
Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, USA
Two Egg, Florida, USA
Valentine, Texas, USA
Vulcan, Alberta, Canada
Waterproof, Louisiana, USA
Why, Arizona, USA
So how many did you know and I bet you know some that are not on this list!

24 comments:
there is Weed and Drain, both in Oregon, USA
I so want to live in Mary's Igloo.
think I'll go to Austria and end up in Michegan
French Lick is South of here - the home of Larry Bird, one of Indiana's well known basketball stars. In fact our profesional organization is having a state conference there next spring.
I have a t-shirt from Toad-Suck Daze. A friend brought it back when he went to a festival there.
This probably isn't what you had in mind, but still, what a small world.
Larry Bird played for Seattle and he is considered a son of Washington.....it is a small world.
It's so late... but I know I could come up with a few if my brain was working. But you hit some real highlights.
(ps. My one year blog birthday is coming up this week. I'm hoping for a slew up comments so I can give away a prize for my 5000th. We will see ... oh I know Phuket, Thailand
On the subject of Oregon, there's a Wanker's Corner here too - I kid you not.
This was funny . . .
There is a Humptuplips in Washington State.
(found you through Elizabeth's blog)
dilling - it is amazing what names some place have and who picks them?!
tod - LOL
4 Dinners LOL might be a few who would love to go there!!!
gawilli - toad-suck daze the mind boggles!
dilling - dont know larry bird but do know dickie bird honest he is a cricket umpire!
pamela - looking forward to the party!
ron - i beleive you honest i dont want to see the proof! aand welcome
rhonda - hi welcome,just who comes up with these names for places!!! think i might try that job!
Great post...how did you come up with all of those?
Snow, Oklahoma...been there, done that.
Oh there are some doozies out there aren't there.
Bowlegs, Oklahoma
Slapout, Oklahoma
Now I am drawing a blank, oh well.
"upperthong" just outside holmfirth
"hell" inbetween cleethorpes and mablethorpe
swampy - its a secret!!!!!
julie - hi, slapout they get worse eh?!
cappy - been to hell an all!
I only knew 2 right off hand. . .
I believe there are a "Blue Balls, PA" and maybe even "Intercourse, PA"... LOL!
These are great though.
Crap, sorry I just saw that "Intercourse" was already listed... forgive me for having ADD.
shauna - it is amazing how people know of the places but dont really notice the names!
AJ - lol
I got one! How about Sandy Balls in Hampshire?
I've been through both Humansville, MO and Toad Suck, AR.
Also,
Gooberville, Arkansas
Peculiar, Missouri
Nail, Arkansas
And my favorite:
Beaver Lick, Kentucky which is where you find Big Bone Lick State Park. Yes, I've been there. ;-)
You've got to love whoever named texas towns.
Well friends, i come from Nothing and i go back to Nothing
Sir you don't have to be that modest
No, really i come from Nothing, and i own Nothing.
We all are very poor people sir, we also own nothing.
I'll sue you
why ?
Only i own Nothing
We own nothing too
How can you own nothing when i own all of Nothing ?
We have a picture of the sign for Bucksnort TN.
Lol! Your blog is so unique! I am loving it! I have put you up on my links so my readers can too.
Post a Comment