Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Go meet me Mate

Morning, afternoon, evening or good night, just choose the one that suits the time of day you are visiting me!!!

Hope you are all doing okay, not got much to say but want to introduce you all to a new blogger, coffindodger47 she is my oldest freind, yep I got me some real live friends not just blogging buddies, not that you are not all real live people, well at least I hope you all are!!!!

Have know Trish now for, hang on a minute not got enough fingers and toes to count this, er 34 years!!! Unfortunately we lost each other these last six years but I am so glad we are now back together, I can't tell you how much this girl means to me.

We have laughed, cried, comforted each other over the years, you know the special person who you can tell anything too and they won't judge you? That's my Trish, so please go over and welcome her to the blogging world, she might be shy but she will soon come out and play!

You know I love visiting all you great people, you all have so much to say, you write well, and then there is me not saying much, throwing you the odd joke and I wonder why you all keep coming back, but I am so glad you do.

I am ready for a holiday, it will be 8 more weeks before I have time off from work, oops sorry for swearing! But then I won't be going away, I have to wait till Feb for that, hey but have I told you lately where I am going!!!! Yeah to America!!!

Well thank you for putting up with me over the last year and hope you carry on putting up with me for the next year!




17 comments:

Kahless said...

Eight weeks sounds like a long time til your holiday. Poor thing.
Did I mention that I am on holiday right now?
he he he !
:o)

fancy-face said...

thanks for stopg by...how am i? i don't know just yet..trying to just get through day by day.
It's not easy getting passed losing someone that u love....

katy said...

kahless - :-(

fancy face - i know how you feel, just take one day at a time girl you will come through this x

Shauna said...

Coming to America? Oh, where all do you plan to visit? I would love a Holiday (vacation in our world)!

CindyDianne said...

Coming to Texas? You should come to Texas. Have I ever mentioned how much I love Texas? lol

DJ Kirkby said...

HI, I love your blog, very entertaining! Lucky you going to the States! Worth the wait probably...
Kahless, I forgot you were on hols! I am soooo jealous!

Michael Colvin said...

8 weeks before you get a break? Throw a sickie, that's what they are there for!

regards,

your evil blog twin

FOUR DINNERS said...

We come back 'cause you're real.

There's fewer n fewer can claim that these days.

+ you make me laugh n all. Makin' people laugh is a gift.

Doesn't mean you can't sound off or get sad n all. your blog babe.

x

Coffeypot said...

I tried to answer before but it disappeared - or you deleted it. All I said was, I commented to Trish and that your are coming to America. What part? Think about Georgia.

Jay said...

Yea to new bloggers!!

Yea to holidays! .. even if they are eight weeks away.

Yea to her indoors blog cause it rocks!

Anonymous said...

I stopped over from Corky's log and he is that person in my life that you can tell anything to. We have known each other for close to 30 years, and there were a few there in the late 90s that we lost touch with each other...

It's good to have those people around you. I look forward to stopping by more frequently.

Pamela said...

I come back because you are a nut!!!!

(:

katy said...

shauna - fly dirve san francisco, las vegas, los angeles and the bits in between cant wait!

cindydianne - maybe next time, maybe next time.

dj - we getting inpatient with the wait!

katy said...

tod - hi there evil twin! one year eh its been great, not been off sick for years so mmmmmmm.

4 D - thank you mate that means a lot to me x

coffeypot - would never delete you hun, san franciso, las vegas las angeles and the bits inbetween.

katy said...

Jay - yeah i love you too

thebirdman - thanks for dropping by and yes it is good to have those mates around us, look forward to seeing you.

Pamela - my friends children call me the crazy lady!

Anonymous said...

Wish you were coming our way!

Beccy said...

It's great that you found each other again.