Mix 'n' Match
Be warned there is a photo on this post that you might find a little bit yuk, ok now sorry to those of you who came and saw the photo before i put up this warning!
We had planned on buying the lad a nice gold chain for his 21st birthday, but with Kev being Kev he decided at the last minute to change his mind! He wanted a tattoo, now I am not over keen on tattoos, no way would I have one, but each to their own.
As he pointed out he would never loose it, which is very true, and he would always remember what he had off his mum and dad for his 21st birthday.
So how many of you can remember what you had for your 21st and have you still got it?! Do you like it? In case you are not sure it is a dragon, and its on his shoulder.

Thought I would let you know that himself is now fully recovered after this, and back on track and is used to wearing socks and shoes again!
oh and Mr Milo says hi to you all, well he says woof woof but I am a great dog translator!

30 comments:
Wow. That's a heckuva tattoo! That must have taken a long time.
Cute pics, too. Well, the toe kind of gave me the shivers, but then I'm a weenie. I'm glad he's back to shoes and socks. Progress!
I have two tattoos and I'm still pretty happy with both of them most days. A tat is a much better gift than a gold chain by the way.
Alright now, warn a person before throwing in a picture like that!!! Good god, that toe shot nearly made me lose my morning coffee...ewwwww.
Mr. Milo is cute, though... and your grandson, and I love the tattoo...
Love Milo. Nice tat. Still plannin' on another two at 50. Still I'll be dead before they fade....
kell - it took 2 hours to do the tat and he said it stung a little!, sorry about the toe pic he he.
captain - i came round to that idea eventually thank you
dilling - sorry, sorry but thought i had posted this pic before an as i hadn't well thought why not!
4D - well they say they last a life time eh!
I must be tired, it took me ages to figure out your sons shoulders on the first photo. Eyes are playing tricks on me. A lovely present you bought him there.
Give Mr Milo a tickle from me.
I love tattoos, so you got me there... I do agree that the toe thingy made me grimace, although I can take most stuff there's something about that one that got me... Eeek!
kahless - a mate at work thought it was on his bum!!!
AJ - tatts are ok but i hate full body ones
I'm still not sure about the whole tat thing. but that one does look good.
And the pin in the toe! OMG!
*hits the floor AGAIN!*
tod - hope G picked you up!
I admit I had a little trouble figuring out that I was looking at his shoulder. Cute kid and cute dog. Glad the toe has healed nicely.
That tat is kick fucking ass! I LOVE it! Now my toe hurts!
That's a pretty wild tat. I bet it hurt too! LOL
I'm still trying to figure out where that tatoo is...
The toe: Ouch! What happened?
I saw the pic...and at first i thought it was a chubby woman naked with a tat down her side..
I was thinking ..
OMG she is so fucking BRAVE!!!
then ..
eh, its a shoulder.
lol..!
Nice tat..
you guys rock!
argh. the toe made all my butt muscles tense up. whats up with that?
I have a huge screw that was one of 5 in my leg a few years back. I keep saying I'm going to get a hole drilled in it and wear it as jewelry.
Your guy already is wearing his as a "toe-ring" gggaaaggawwwwk
betty - yes it takes some looking at to figure it out! and thank you.
jenny - hi and welcome, its growing on me
jay - he said it stung a bit, but hey he is a man now!
swampy - it's his shoulder, the toe was an operation had a lump on his knuckle, pin was in for 6 weeks!
cynnie - LOL an thanks girl
pamela - thats the pin that was in for 6weeks, and i forgot to ask them for it when they took it out!
That toe is one of the worst things I think I have ever seen lol
The tat is cool and I still love my two and want two more.
Little known fact, Corky and I ( and two others) all have tats that say the same thing
=)
I think I was so distracted by that toe that I forgot to say how adorable your doggy is!
Hey! I think it's about time he cut his toe nail!!
birdman - so are you going to tell what your tatoo says? and thanks Mr Milo says woof woof
chopski - yeah with plyers too!
hahaha HER INDOORS, i was reading your page and you were reading mine.
oh yes very disturbing. i am relieved to know that it has come out. Honestly i don't like any permanant impression on the body.
Stickers are available. Hope he doesn't regret what he got for his birthday.
hi Milo ! WHOOF WHOOF !!
rauf - thats spooky really!
he wont regret it he is saving up for another one already!
The toe photo didn't bother me at all...Mr. Milo is looking good!
I can't rememeber what my parents got me for my 21st birthday, you are right...I would remember if it had been a gold chain, though. I do recall getting incredibly drunk. If he likes the tat, then all the power to him. It's his birthday!
Cute little (Squashy) baby! Did you have a great day too?
Biddie - we had a lovely day thank you, our squashy is coming on in leaps and bounds
Very handsome tatoo...i hope His toe is feeling better soon and your dog is a cutie!
As for the little one..adorable!
Yes HI, I thought it was on his bum at first too!
jamie - the little one is very adorable in every way thanks
kahless - dont think he would have shown me if it was on his bum LOL
Makes me think about wht mine will ask for on their 21st birthday! I would love to get a tatoo, but at 45 - where? Both your "little ones" are adorable
Post a Comment