Monday, November 06, 2006

I Still Mardy

I still being mardy, I still in pain, I hate pain it makes me mardy!
Had tooth out last Tuesday, back to dentist on Friday in soooo much pain, the socket is infected, he rinsed it out, packed it and gave me some antibiotics. Phew thank god for that it will get better now.
Oh no it's still painfull, I hate pain it makes me mardy!
Back to the dentist today, yep he rinsed it out, packed it and gave me a different kind of antibiotics, to take at same time as the first lot, and some more painkillers. Phew thank god for that it will get better, please tell me it will get better now won't it? Cause i hate pain it makes me mardy!
Mr Milo is a bit more cheerful, his tail is still bent the vet said it may never be a happy tail again! But at least he is no longer in pain and he can just about wag it!
Oh and I won a competition over at swampwitch's blog, hey yeah I won, I won!

17 comments:

Biddie said...

So, mardy is sad? Cranky?
Hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear that mr.Milo's wagger is working again!

Dr. A said...

Congrats on the win! Hope that eases the pain a little bit.

FOUR DINNERS said...

poor baby. lotsa hugs. vodka helps. always does x

katy said...

life - mardy yeah sad and miserable

dr a - thanks

4 dinners - unfortunately the 2nd course of antibiotics are the ones you CANT take booze with, ta for hugs

Aunt Jackie said...

Is Mr. Milo Mardy too?? I hope you both are better soon!!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Okay honey. Next time...






...FLOSS!

:)

fancy-face said...

I hope your feeling better soon, and congrats on the good guess..I'm going back to finish my grade 12...so I can find the inner me and get on with my dreams....

C... said...

Ooh pain not good. What is mardy?

dilling said...

I will have a pain killing beer for you tonight...am totally sympathetic, as there is NOTHING more extreme than tooth pain...you can't eat, you can't drink, no comfort, the pain is close to your brain....ick. Feel better soon, you and Mr. Milo...poor creatures.

gawilli said...

Yep pain sucks. I guess it makes me mardy too, although I never knew that before now! Wags are like smiles, even if they are bent...Congrats on the contest - nice prize, too!

Jay said...

pain does suck. but sometimes the pain killers can be happy!

Anonymous said...

Bless your mardy little heart!

YAY a new word for me to teach all the folks around here that already think I'm weird.

Feel better soon and give that sweet puppy hugs. You will make each other feel better.

Anonymous said...

sorry bout the dogs tail, and sorry for laughing when you first told me!

katy said...

aunt jackie - thanks we are getting there
jas - ta for forgiving me x
fancy face - go girl go
c - mardy is miserable, moaning, soft
dilling - thanks for the beer hope you enjoy
gawilli - yeah even his little wag is better than none and yeah i won!
jay - sure i am high!
marni - yeah me an milo been mardy together
cappy - it is kind of funny though so you are forgiven

ldbug said...

Congratulations!!

Sorry about the tooth, but at least your pup can wag a little, poor guy!

Swampwitch said...

I'm sorry you are in pain. I wondered why I hadn't heard from you. Your $50 gift card will be waiting. I just need to know from where, and then, where to mail it. Be sure to check out that post when you feel better.
I will have another contest in the not-so-distant future.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get over the infection and you get healed up soon. . .

Congrats on winning the picture contest at Swampwitch's! ! !