Wednesday, November 15, 2006

something to tell you

i have something to tell you, you can laugh, you can groan, you can gasp in horror!

what is this you are all saying, well hope you are all ready for this i am a big fan of

CLIFF RICHARD
there i have said it, so now you all know and i am getting so excited because i am going to see him a week tonight at the Hallam Arena in Sheffield, and i am going alone, yep thats right all by myself, i wish it were going to be just me and Cliff but i imagine there will be thousand other Cliffy fans there!
I have had my ticket since christmas last year its right in front of me. I am on the 5th row oh my god i am going to scream!!!!
My eldest sister got me into Cliff, she has even met him how cool is that, well i guess you dont think so but i think its cool!
My other sister got me into Elvis but i never got the chance to see him.
So there you have it, the truth is out. Hey Cappy i have told the world and you have got a full week of me going on about it ha ha even more just wait till i have seen him, oh i giddy, and i am going to wear me Now and Then T shirt to work ha ha!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

fancy-face said...

I'm not gonna laugh..I liked him way back when myself and I still do..come by my blog I have a little surprise dedicated just for you...xx

fancy-face said...

hey it's me ...I have some bad news I can't give you your suprise after all blog land is acting up again..but when things are up and rolling I'll send it to you ...ok

katy said...

fancy-face i will be there as soon as

Anonymous said...

Well I don't really know who this dude is. But, I'm sure he's pretty good.

katy said...

anonymous - i guess i am showing my age now then lol

ldbug said...

Huh, I have no idea who that is so I think I'll Wiki that guy...anyhoo, have a great time:-)

Anonymous said...

I remember Cliff Richard although I think he was much more popular in the UK than here in the states. Good for you! I hope you have a great time!

me said...

have you got an elvis then and now t-shirt too?
i guess they look pretty much alike as it is!
uh huh!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Ha! That's Awesome!

Don't be ashamed. Some people actually like Madonna, if you can beleive that!

dilling said...

I have no idea who that is

Heidi the Hick said...

I know who he is. Is that weird? I'm 35 and grew up in Canada!

You are going to have so much fun. good for you!!

rauf said...

Harry Roger Webb, 14th October 1940
Do you know he was born in Lucknow uttar Pradesh India ?? Englebert was born in Madras my city ?

Owee ! is he still performing ?
1940 makes him 66 ? Wow
Sir Cliff Richard, Last time I saw him on TV was in wimbledon, when play was stopped due to rain and he sang with navratilova. crowd loved it.

I grew up with cliff, I made a song book of him in my school days.
with his pictures and the Shadows of course.
The Young ones was released when juke box was introduced in my city.
Then came summer holiday, saw the movie 17 times, He gave me dreams, traveling in a london bus (we forgot to fill the tank) Dancing shoes, Lucky lips, don't talk to him. But Bachelor boy was all time favourite, He remained a bachelor and I remained a bachelor, was I influenced ? don't think so.
I did not like 'wonderful life' the movie, though it had terrific songs. Ah! my younger days. i was mad and I am still mad. I did not like his changed hair style, flat it became. then came the beatles, and things changed. He suddenly bacame religious. How can I talk about Cliff without hank marvin Bruce welch, tony meehan brian bennet. The shadows. Don't know where they are

Anonymous said...

i carnt believe u told theworld u r gonna see CLIFF!!!!!!! gud god girl sumthings are best not said....and this is one of em!!....i love ya no matter what ya the best mate eva but please dont tellanyone at CLIFF u r my friend jst incase word gets out...lol.xxxx