See My Poorly Tail
This is Mr Milo before he had his accident, yeah he fell chasing his ball.
This is Mr Milo with his poorly tail, its a shame, but he is no longer in pain and he can now give his bent tail a little wag!Well the good news is that my tooth seems to be on the mend at last yipee!
The bad news is now my car is poorly! Its an automatic C4 and it has got a poorly gear box.
Ah well thats me dog, me and me car that has been poorly, lets hope that is the end of it!

18 comments:
well they say bad luck comes in 3's so maybe, hopefully that's it for you.
Give mi boy a huge hug from me, and I am dead exited already you coming to see me at xmas, I am still trying to get home for a visit before you come here but if not I will see you at xmas(not long to wait).
I think it is safe to say that you will be on an uphill climb. . .My goodness! ! !
Thanks for stopping by my blog. . .I promise I don't always have gross pics on there. . .
I love him and want to hug him. Will ya do it for me?
Glad you are feeling better...
poor Mr. Milo....pats from me....and kick the car for me.
glad you and he are on the mend, anyway
yayyyyyy...your tooth is feeling better...yayyyyyyy Milo can wag his tail...awwwwww I hate mechanic trouble....
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!
p.s it could be worse you know....
ladydtd - hug given he said woof
shauna - so glad you dont always have gross pics!
marni - he loves all these hugs!
dilling - car back daren't kick it incase it breaks again in spite!
fancy-face - thanks
Good thing the tail and tooth are on the mend, but isn't it always something?
Awww cute doggy. Sorry bout his tail though. It's horrible when our pets are suffering isn't it? We have just had trouble with one of our cats in the last two days. I'm glad you are feeling better too. Right I am SO off to check out Shauna's gross pics now...
Poor Mr.Milo. My Pork Chop has a bent tail, too. Give him a hug from me...Glad that you are feeling better
If it ain't one thing it's another honey. What can you possibly do but just bull your way through it!
Glad you and Mr. Milo are both doing better although it's always good to have company when in misery...right? Car troubles are the worst. They can make you mardy you know!
Glad to hear most things are on the mend. I had a cat with a broken tail once. That really messed with her balance. Hope all is well soon.
sob! but at least he has a snazzy tv to watch!
Well at least you and Milo aren't in so much pain anymore. The car can be delt with by a mechanic. But, the pain just gets in the way of everything.
oh my poor mr milo....aunty shell will spoil ya at xmas.xxx
mr milo says thank you to you all,
cappy trust you to see the tv lol
hey aunty shell get a blogg
Oh, well at least you're Poorly and no longer Mardy... I love Mr. Milo!! What a beauty of a dog!!
Hello Mr. Milo! A kiss to you!
Post a Comment