Sunday, September 30, 2007

Drunk, Who ME!

Had a much awaited for night out with my bestest buddie on friday night, i am not one for going out and around busy pubs, we went to Penistone, they have a couple of pubs honest! Started off with a bottle of wine before going out, then a few drinks in the pubs, followed by a healthy chippie super, and no mushy peas!


As most of you know by now I do 'drunk phoning' so i left my phone at hers switched off, but being the nosey git that i am i had to turn it on when we returned to see who, if anyone, loved me enough to leave me a message. Oops that was not a good idea then! No wait on I DID NOT PHONE ANYONE HONEST, it was not me it was my mate, PLEASE BELEIVE ME, hoping she read this and will admit to it in the comments!

So on my friends behalf i am truly sorry to you, you, you and you for the phone call you received off my phone on Friday night or maybe Saturday early hours in the morning! Aren't you glad that i just dont get drunk very often! And please when you said next time i see her i will punch her just tell me you were kidding!
I am pleased to say i didn't have an hangover!

I am a winner!!!! I won on DJ Kirkbys Wordless Wednesday, every Wednesday she posts a photo and the best comment wins, beleive me it is well worth a visit because there have been some really funny photos!
So I can now proudly display this lovely button that Kahless designed

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys...I am that friend and I only rang them cos she told me to...and when Nar gives you a punch lets hope its a hard un ya little liar!!! by the way she forgot to mention...the swings and the pee in the park with people walking past...oh n leaving me in a drunken stupor on sofa til 5am when i woke up cold and thunder in my head!!!!if ya gonna tell a story tell the full one madam... that angel halo appears to have slipped doesnt it dear...look forward to next timwe...shell and molly.xxxx

FOUR DINNERS said...

Drunk is good. Very good. Well done!!!!

Lady in red said...

oh with me its drunken text but like you I dont drink often

raine said...

pee in the park?? oh dear - hope you don't live in a small town :0)

Coffeypot said...

Congratulations on winning the award. I just hope your remember getting it when you sober up. BTW, the best way to beat a hangover is don't sober up.

Jay said...

The only thing more fun that making drunk phone calls is getting phone calls from drunks. LOL

Beccy said...

Sounds like a fun night, I'd be most likely to lose my phone on a night out!

Kahless said...

Glad to hear
no mushy peas!
:)

Drunk phoning, well I never!

Congrats on winning Wordless Wednesday btw.
x.

Unknown said...

I bet you had mushy peas, but don't remember ! POOT!

katy said...

now i wish i had been quick enough to delete the comment from me mate, gosh what has she been telling you all! friends eh lol

ChrisB said...

congratulations on the award it was a clever comment.

Michael Colvin said...

I love annoying my friends.

Kell said...

Well what good are your friends if you can't annoy them with drunken phone calls?

DJ Kirkby said...

Sounds like you had a great time, hope your ehad wasnt too sore the next day! Your wiunner's button isnt there, what happened?

DJ Kirkby said...

Ooops! There it is, must be our computer that has gone mad!

captain corky said...

I need to get really drunk. Maybe next weekend...

dilling said...

that was you? er, your friend? I was wondering...

Cynnie said...

I'm so hungover..
again!

I dont drunk phonecall..I drunk text message..
sometimes thats even worse

Helena said...

You have inspired me to try online drinking. I'll try it sometime soon. Oooooh, I wonder what I'll say. As long as it's not bluueeergh!

Congrats on the award!

Pamela said...

mashed peas? what the heck?

now shaking my head and going to bed.....