Sunday, September 23, 2007

I need SLEEP or I Ramble

Well it's 5.10 am on a Sunday morning and I am here, in the front room on the lap top, what I mean is why am I not still curled up fast asleep in my lovely warm bed! Well we all have those nights that we toss and turn, so I was getting annoyed at not being able to sleep so I thought 'sod it I will get up and annoy others', so here I am then, am I annoying you yet!


Ouch, ouch and ouch! Not once but twice this week have I banged my head! But the daft thing is I banged it on the same thing both times, shutting the car boot on myself, and I can assure you that there must be sense there 'cause there was bloody feeling!
Me mate round the corner, not that she is round the bend, that's me, she just lives round the corner, is 40 today, so Happy Birthday to you mate, hope you like the balloons!






Now I don't usually watch shows such as the 'x-factor' or 'come dance with me'.or 'stars in their eyes' etc, but last night, being an Elvis fan, I did watch "Searching for the World's Best Elvis" - mmmm what can I say on that one then! Out of all of them I would say there is only two maybe three who hit the spot for me, so will have to see if my choice wins next week.

I am rambling now huh! See that's what happens when I can't sleep! Well I am going to go back to bed and try and get me some shut eye. so goodnight or good morning or good day, even good bye!

Hope the weekend is going great for you all.

18 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

The 'little squashie' great name, I love it! Glad to hear the good news! Sorry to hear about you denting your own head...twice! Daft bird. xoxo

katy said...

dj kirkby - morning honey, daft that i am for sure!

Kahless said...

Hope your head is getting better;
Mrs K made us watch that Elvis thingie last night - and they are meant to be the best in the world!
We tape the x-factor so we can skim through the ads and promos and watch it in half the time.

I am pleased your lad and girlfriend are staying together.
Have a great day!
x.

katy said...

kahless - me head is tender, but what i have not told you is what i did to me eyes! the Elvis thingie well what can i say, have seen better on kariokes!

Anonymous said...

Squashie is a cutie!

I'm ready for some grandkids, but since Punkin is only three I guess I'll have to wait a while.

raine said...

I know what that middle of the night rambling is about! Hope you have a great visit with the big and little kids. And be careful with that car!!

Jay said...

I hate those night when I just toss and turn. I usually do the same thing. Just get up and get on teh laptop.

Good news about the lad and his girl. Have fun visiting.

Coffeypot said...

Will you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep in on this dreary Sunday morning. Thank you!... Damn, now I can't get back to sleep, thank you very much. Oh well.

Tell you’re around the corner neighbor I said happy birthday, too. Mine is next week sometime. Or it may have passed. They are going by so fast I can't tell if the birthday is coming or going.

Wish I could go back to sleep.

dilling said...

rambling on is what one does in the wee hours of the morning, right?
good news from your end , eh?
my birthday is this week, too and my Michael said "so you'll be 40 now, too, eh? How do you feel about that?"
I told him I'd be fucking fine being 40 WHEN I'M 40, BUT I'M TURNING 39!!!!!
Sheesh.

katy said...

blue momma - squashie is cute thankyou, i am hoping for more grand babies but hey you got a long wait lol

rain - it is annoying this not sleeping lark! and i am refusing to use the boot till the swellings go down on me head!

jay - it takes longer to make the bed in the morning after those nights too, as for the kids, mmmm another story i am afraid

katy said...

coffeypot - wakey wakey rise and shine. if i cant sleep no one can!
and thank you will tell her

Dilling - rambling can mean a long pleasant walk, but in my case it is uttering and muttering about nothing. thought it was good news but have found out different.
and MEN huh, at least he remembers when your birthday is, if not your age!

Pamela said...

sounds like Perio-menopause symptoms.
I went through a time where I closed cupboard drawers on my fingers -- and lay like a big eyed bird in the dark counting sheep and swearing b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a--ad.

CindyDianne said...

In Texas the people wear boots and not the cars.

Kell said...

Glad to hear things are working out for the lad. And Squashie is so cute--no wonder you're excited about visiting them.

Hope you slept alright the next night.

Cynnie said...

I have sleeping pills..
but they dont always work ..
aww the baby is adorable .
and I'm so happy about your son and his girl ..
it's hard work being in a relationship..and he's so young..
aww..
we do worry about our children huh?

katy said...

pamela - in my cae it is just plain clumsyness!

cindydiane - i often forget about the different names lol

kell - i did sleep better thank you

cynnie - hubby has sleeping medicine and if i am desperate i will take some, but it knocks me out for the whole day as well as night! and Kids who would have 'em!

jAMiE said...

I hope you managed to get some sleep over the weekend. Is your head better...i hope so.

Anonymous said...

your to funny for words happy birthday to your mate round the corner...

little one is adorable;)