I Entered The World + Name Tag
Been tagged by KB, oh he is a new blogger so please call over and say hi to him.
This is an interesting tag as you get to find out what happened on the day you were born, not the year but the day, and a lot has happened through the years on this day believe me. The most important one I think is of course
This is an interesting tag as you get to find out what happened on the day you were born, not the year but the day, and a lot has happened through the years on this day believe me. The most important one I think is of course
I entered the world!
So, onto the rules:
You go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day)
Then you write down 3 events, 2 births, 1 holiday, and tag 5 friends.
Three Events
1836 - Samuel Colt receives an American patent for the Colt revolver.
1943 - Holocaust: 158 Norwegian Jews were deported from Norway to death camp Auschwitz by the vessel Gutenland. Altogether the total number of Jews deported from Norway was 767. Of these 30 survived.
1964 - Cassius Clay beats Sonny Liston in Miami Beach, Florida, and is crowned the heavyweight champion of the world.
Two Births
1964 - Lee Evans, English comedian.
1943 - George Harrison, English musician (The Beatles).
One Holiday.
People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
So, onto the rules:
You go to Wikipedia and type in your birthday (month and day)
Then you write down 3 events, 2 births, 1 holiday, and tag 5 friends.
Three Events
1836 - Samuel Colt receives an American patent for the Colt revolver.
1943 - Holocaust: 158 Norwegian Jews were deported from Norway to death camp Auschwitz by the vessel Gutenland. Altogether the total number of Jews deported from Norway was 767. Of these 30 survived.
1964 - Cassius Clay beats Sonny Liston in Miami Beach, Florida, and is crowned the heavyweight champion of the world.
Two Births
1964 - Lee Evans, English comedian.
1943 - George Harrison, English musician (The Beatles).
One Holiday.
People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
Relax people not going to tag you. But go and try it for yourslef now and see what happened through history on the day you entered the world.
Now for tag part two the Middle Name Meme, courtesy of Jamie.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
A - adorable, well i think i am!
N - nymphomaniac, he thinks i am!
N - nutter, well you think i am!
E - energetic, well i wish i was!
OK i tag four of you, no fighting for which four just sort it out between yourselves!

9 comments:
People Power Day! I like that one!
i still need to do that middle name me me thanks for remeinding me;)
You rock! I was going to say that I was a nymphomaniac, too, but you how some of blog buddies are...I didn't want to risk it :)
Great memes.
Morning sweetie, this was a good post. I think I might do the birthday one but not the middle name one as mine is 7 letters long! First I have to post my interview by Prada Pixie tomorrow though. Have a good day.
Nymphomania is a beautiful thing!
jay - it is isn't it shall we set one up for us then?!
wolfbaby - go to it and get it done will be checking!
biddie - i just say it as it is me LOL
DJ - oh go on to the middle name one too!
Corky - i think so too!!!
I am having trouble, some of me blog pages wont open, anyone else having this problem?
Well done...i loved it!
Elvis, David Bowie, Shirley Bassey and Stephen Hawkins were born on jan 8th the day i was born.
other things are beyond me HER INDOORS
Post a Comment