Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Days





now to come

no words needed hope you all manage to follow this and to understand

p.s. not saying goodbye to blogging, just to part of my past

30 comments:

ChrisB said...

I don't want to get it wrong~ but is this really a goodbye. You will be missed if it is xx

katy said...

chrisb - no its goodbye to rl people i am here to stay

Coffeypot said...

Good for you, Kate. Life is to lovely and dear to waist on a past that you can't change. Every second is the beginning of the rest of your like and you (we) need to make the most of it and enjoy every minuet. Why, I can't wait until tomorrow, because I get better looking everyday. Yahoo!

Beccy said...

Sounds like you're cleansing yourself.

dilling said...

good for you...

DJ Kirkby said...

Hi sweetie, Chops and I are glad you are ok and are keeping on bloggin'. xo

Biddie said...

Yay for you. I hope that tis help you to feel better about things. xx

Unknown said...

I don't get that !!

raine said...

Stay strong sister.

Anonymous said...

Yay for putting the past in the past!

Don't go anywhere though, OK? I'd miss ya!

FOUR DINNERS said...

never could remember the past with any clarity meself. Vodka does that yer know..

Anonymous said...

yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh

katy said...

coffeepot - correct and you know what life is going to be great.

beccy - i am in a way cleansing myself from the past.

dilling - it took time but i am there now thanks

dj and chopski - thank you both, glad i found you two

katy said...

biddie - no looking back just going forwards thanks for all your support mate x

john.g - just think of it as the new me with no baggage

rain - i am strong now thanks hon

blue momma - i staying right here and thanks

Cynnie said...

wha?

I'm all for starting fresh

katy said...

dinners - last time i got drunk on vodka was bad, very bad, no go and enjoy jax's 18th, but ta for stopping by x

our shell an molly - to right girl and you keep that little pecker up babe x

Helena said...

Short and simplistically sweet! Hello to the future!

Kahless said...

Good for you Katy, good for you.
xx.

Kell said...

Good for you! Hope you breathe a little easier now.

Lady in red said...

a fresh start is always good

Betty said...

Good for you. Now, put it all behind you and start enjoying life without regrets.

Casdok said...

Glad that you are still going to blog.

katy said...

lena - yes hello to the future.

kahless - thank you sweetie thank you

kell - i will be dont you worry

LIR - too true and here's to mine and yours

betty - all gone and no regrets

casdok - thank you i am staying here for sure

Michael Colvin said...

I'm glad that you are staying put in blogland. :)

Marni said...

Good for you!

DJ Kirkby said...

Just thought I'd let you know there is a Cliff Richards reference on the E-Male blog!

katy said...

tod - yep you lot cant get rid of me!

marni - and it sure does feel good

dj - yep i know and it is his birthday and naughty me not posting about it oops!

ChrisB said...

idiot here got the wrong end of the stick-thank goodness!

Anonymous said...

good for you, fresh start.
I'll be here for all of it.

=)

katy said...

chrisb - lol easy done

birdman - thanks