YUCK. You can keep the cold :) Are you feeling ok otherwise? I haven't been around much lately,and I am still trying to get caught up on everything. I hope that things are better.
Thanks for the card. It's a very happy holiday so far.
john.g - i dont know some folk they dont like sharing but me i am generous lol
marmitetoasty - welcome please do call again, love someone with a sense of humour, just been to see you and you certainly have a great sense of humour lol
I might give it a go......! I never get colds. McScrooge gets them thrice yearly and boy, does he moan. Providing there isn't a sore throat to boot, it's tempting - even just for the luxury of a good moan!!
Meet Mr Milo, my 13 year old dog, how can you not love him! I am a wife, a mother and a nana and a blog addict also known as Katy. I enjoy life, well it's too short not to really! Love my family, my friends and of course Mr Milo. Thanks for dropping by please call again!
17 comments:
Yay, i'm the first!
Hope you feel better soon HI...take care of yourself.
...and thanks for remembering about our Thanksgiving, will be yummy!
COme on over for turkey! Hope you feel better soon!
Sowwy you hab a code!
But, I'd rather not share that with you. LOL
its good to have cold once in a while HER INDOORS.
I'm still trying to get rid of mine (two weeks later)!
Hope you're feeling better soon.
YUCK. You can keep the cold :)
Are you feeling ok otherwise? I haven't been around much lately,and I am still trying to get caught up on everything. I hope that things are better.
Thanks for the card. It's a very happy holiday so far.
Hey, snotty nose, keep it indoors!!
Placing me hand over my mouth as I type, so as not to get your germs :)
Just found your blob, its great :).... will be back later to scroll back and read more...
x
jamie - thank you and you are welcome, hope the day went well for you
rain - enjoy your turkey day, and i wish i could join you
jay - its free to a good home lol
rauf - really? but i dont want it!
beccy - well thanks for cheering me up then lol!
biddie - just you enjoy your weekend with the girls and Shawn
biddie - oh and i am fine thank you honey
john.g - i dont know some folk they dont like sharing but me i am generous lol
marmitetoasty - welcome please do call again, love someone with a sense of humour, just been to see you and you certainly have a great sense of humour lol
I'm having trouble with my allergies, does that count?
Hope you're feeling better soon.
I might give it a go......! I never get colds. McScrooge gets them thrice yearly and boy, does he moan. Providing there isn't a sore throat to boot, it's tempting - even just for the luxury of a good moan!!
I feel I must decline your kind offer as I had a couple of days off sick wih a flu like bug but strangely no runny nose.
although I won't offer to take your cold away from you I will offer my sympathy
LiR
It's so generous of you, wanting to share like that, but no thanks. Hope you feel better soon!
kell - allergies are not fun and yes they counts, hope they settle down soon
lena - lol, please feel free to collect this cold off me
LIR - you sure you dont want to share then
betty - i am so kind to offer to share aren't i! and thank you
Thanks! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment