No To Family
Yep done it again, deleted a post that i wish i hadn't!
Well I am sure you will remember it, the one about Family or Not.
It has been brought to my attention, from a friend, who in her wisdom thought i didn't have the right to know that i was being talked about between friends, who in turn would more than likely be passing on what i had said to a family member, that my blog does in fact get read by family, or at least one of them, who will in turn inform the others, sounds a bit like the series Lost this!
Well i went on to say that should i become a part of their life or not, mainly the comments you gave were perhaps not, or if so on my terms.
I can now tell you that due to my blog and it being discussed that it will be just me, himself, the lad and of course the little man from now on.
I toyed with the thought of deleting this blog and starting a new one, but no it is my blog to say and do as i please, besides i have met so many good people out there in blog land.
So sister please feel free to pass this on. As i did say in the blog you read I am not that callous that I don't wish you well, and of course the others, and I hope your health problems do improve.
Have now deleted all contact numbers and e-mail addresses please feel free to do likewise.

30 comments:
I'm dizzy.
Bloglines had pictures of bikes on rocks - and I was all ready to gasp and scream. Is that the one you deleted. oh dear.
The way I see it is through squinted eyes. Really, it is your blog and you are free to say what you feel like saying and commenting on anything your feel like commenting on. If someone doesn’t like what you say, then don’t let the proverbial door hit them in the ass on the way out. It is all about you and your thoughts, ideas, feelings, and me. Don’t forget me. They may read something you say that upsets them, but if they have ANY sense or caring, they might realize the truth and try to make amends. If not, fuck’em. You have exactly what you NEED right there in your home – and in my home. Aren’t you lucky and blessed?
pamela - yep i sent you dizzy lol it was there now its gone lol
coffeypot - welcome back, you are a very wise man, and thank you what times tea?
If you were on great terms with them, I would say be careful what you post. But, you aren't and haven't been, so you get to post what you want, when you want. We don't know who they are anyway!
I'm confused ! But then again that's easy!
yep thsi is your blog your life n your choices!!! good on ya and so much for the "friend"..tut tut tut
shell n molly
Her Indoors,
If you ever want to retrieve the post I know a way of how to get hold of it – email me if you want to know. You won’t get comments back though.
I really look to you and see the courage that you display and that, I know, is where I want to get to in my life. And I will get there; it is great for me to have you as an example / aspiration / inspiration of how important it is to be true to oneself. To honour your rights and your feelings.
You say, “I toyed with the thought of deleting this blog and starting a new one, but no it is my blog to say and do as i please, besides i have met so many good people out there in blog land.”
I think you summarise well here what some of us debate too. Only these last few days I have been thinking to either ditch Random and Lite, or start up a fourth blog under a new blogname. This is because I have a couple of posts that I have written but haven’t published in case I upset people. My posts reveal that which goes on in my mind but that I hide behind my big smile in Real Life. But I have been feeling that people may not like this, want me to be more happy and cheerful and as a result stop reading my blog. In fact, the reality is I do appear happy and cheerful in RL to make those around me feel happy. I dont want to do that in blogland unless i really feel like it.
you say “but no it is my blog to say and do as i please.”
You are so right. So I may publish those posts in the next few days. I may even publish a post about this.
Thank-you Her Indoors; you are a remarkable woman because you are true; and I think that is a hard and painful thing to learn how to do and not many people tread down that path.
I know nothing about your situation, but if I may be presumptious to say, it seems maybe your siblings are fearful to tread down that same path and therefore that is why they behave as they do? I don't know. Their loss.
Hugs and love
Kahless.
cindydiane - correct i am no longer close to them and that is my choice thanks
john.g - so did you used to watch 'Soap' lol
shell - cheers mate, its good to know i have some RL mates out there
kahless - thank you honey, and yes i have been that happy on the outside and so sad on the inside, and you know i am now happy throughout, so yes you can do it to and all the people who really care will be behind you, through the good and the bad, them that leave you are not the friends that you need, so just go in yur own time and do what you feel is right for you x
You were being honest in your blog post. If somebody has a problem with that then, well, that's THEIR problem.
say what yer like babe. Anyone who minds isn't worth the bother.
Sounds like they made the should I or shouldn't I decision for you. That's not necessarily a bad thing. If they can't handle you speaking honestly on your blog, they probably couldn't handle it "in real life" either.
So cheers to you for being yourself and not deleting your blog.
Oh, Kate! I am so sorry that this is bothering you again! It's so unfair.
This is YOUR blog, and WE love you. Family can be about more than blood. Trust me, I know, cuz most of family members are people that I have chosen. You rock, and please stay with us.
Biddie xxxx
As you know I have moved my blog in the last few days. for several reasons. A) there are people in blogland who I no longer wish to be associated with. I have stopped reading them although I wont stop them from still reading me if they so wish. Part of the reason we don't see eye to eye is because I published a post that didn't go down to well in certain quarters.
I didn't join in with the free for all that ensued just got on with my own life and blog. I decided that if I lost a few readers then so be it I have other new readers so who needs the narrow minded.
I would prefer that they no longer read me so I moved although it wont be hard for them to find me if they wish. I just didn't invite them or leave invites on blogs they read.
B) I wanted to have a change in style as I am changing my lifestyle too. It is easier to do this from scratch with a new blog than trying to change the previous one. I am not deleting the old one as there may be times when I wish to refer to certain posts without moving them over.
Blogging is all about ourselves and our thoughts. If others don't like what they read then its simple.... don't read
hugs
LiR
I'm glad you decided to keep this blog.
This is your place to write what's in your head, right or wrong that is what people are going to get when they come here...if they don't like that, they shouldn't come here. It's like changing the channel if you don't like what is on instead of protesting the station airing it.
I too am glad you decided to keep your blog, i'd miss it and you if you didn't.
I'm glad you didn't delete your blog either. I value you as a friend and look forward to visiting with you often.
Do what?
I'm lost !
I'm cornfused...but what's new?
The bikes?
On the rocks?
Caused a stir?
Please e-mail me.
Don't delete this blog.
I'm glad I'm "mornal" and don't worry you...see your side bar.
See... you appreciate the people that visit your blog, and although we know it isn't real everyday life, you come to be fond of some of the 'blog friends' right??
Yes blogs are ours to say and do as we please... and I guess I have to take heed to my quote by Dr. Seuss, he was a wise man.
Not everyone is going to understand us or love us even for what we are... Some people are just rotten I guess.
NOT YOU!! I'm very glad to know you and I always enjoy reading your blog too... :))
(sorry , I'm on a rant and can't help it right now)
Soap?
ok everyone its time to move onwards and upwards, normal services have been resumed, thanks for all your support much appreciated as always love ya all
One more comment! Glad you're still here. It's hard to know how much to open up on a blog, especially if people you know read your blog. Actually, only my mom and brother know my blog, and sometimes I wish I hadn't told them!
You keep being true to yourself.
I think you should post wha tyou like, if they don't like it they don't have to read it do they?
I'm glad you decided to stay, too. You are a such a funny, warm, thoughful woman -- and if your family can't see that, then piss on them!!!!
We love you and that is ALL that matters!
Like Pamela says I saw the bikes on bloglines but it wouldn't let me comment so I came over to do just that!!
I'm very glad you decided to soldier on. I feel I'm just getting to know you and I enjoy your posts :)x
anyone remember fatfizsbraindrain? he deleted his blog, and rumour has it he regretted it completely!
shame too, he wrote some good stuff that lad!
Good on you for staying put! It really is about freedom of speech and being yourself. I know it'd be like losing a limb to me if I deleted my blog!
I think it is hard to be completely open and honest on a blog if our friends and family read it too. Too many ructions for my liking.
he's back i think!
http://fat-fizsbraindrain.blogspot.com/
it's a shame your made to feel like that on your own blog... im sorry you have to be going through that.. take care
Post a Comment