Tuesday, October 09, 2007

English



You Belong in the UK




Blimey!

A little proper, a little saucy.

You're so witty and charming...

No one notices your curry breath




So I pinched this from Lady in Red, of course I belong in here, I am here doh!, mind you my English Teacher once doubted that I spoke English!

Still full of snots and sneezes, and try as I might no one wants to share it with me, yeah go on run away, but if I was sharing my chocolates or my wine you would be right over huh!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaaaachoooooooooo !

katy said...

john - bless you!

Kahless said...

I belong in the UK with you!

Hope your cold disappears soon!

Lady in red said...

I am glad we all know where we belong the Canadian I pinched it from belonged in Australia lmao

I am building myself a new home, feel welcome to drop by :-)

http://mrsexyblueeyes.blogspot.com/

DJ Kirkby said...

'You Belong in New Zealand
Good on ya, mate
You're the best looking one of the bunch
Though you're often forgotten...
You're quite proud of who you are'
Hello? I would of said I belonged here or in Canada but NZ?

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Here's a tissue.

:)
Get feeling better soon!

Jay said...

Mine was Australia mate. A little strange really.

I can't believe this was one of the music options:
"Kylie Minogue, AC/DC, or Savage Garden"

Yeah, cause Kylie Minogue and AC/DC are so similar. LOL

raine said...

Apparently I'm suited for the UK - go figure. I guess my anscestry shows through...

Anonymous said...

Its New Zealand for me. Huh.

Hope you feel better soon!

Kell said...

UK for me too! Meet ya in the pub for a pint.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what I just read lol

Casdok said...

I belong in the UK, which is handy as i live there!

Chris King said...

I got as far as the bit about sport and it called football 'soccer'!!

Don't need a quiz to tell me I speak English English??!!

katy said...

kahless - i feeling better every day thanks.

lady in red - if was fun, will pop over and see you at the new place thanks

dj kirkby - lol so you belong everywhere then really

katy said...

jas - cheers mate hope it is a tissue with balm on it for me poor red nose!

jay - lol good day mate!

rain - so when did you emigrate lol

gawilli - another new zealander, and thank you

katy said...

kell - ok first rounds on me

birdman - so where are you from them lol

casdok - see it gets us uk lot right lol

chopski - but do you!?

FOUR DINNERS said...

yep. Me too

Anonymous said...

It tells me I belong in Australia.

That would be a pretty long - and wet - drive, wouldn't it?

jAMiE said...

Mine said i belong in the UK (with you)......curry breath, mmmm!

Feel better soon!