Monday, October 22, 2007

My Stick Family









Himself, Me, The Lad, Lad's Partner, The little fella and of course Mr Milo!
This is My Stick Family, pretty cool huh! I got this from Beccy, so if you fancy getting your own stick family just click here and have fun!
Thanks Beccy for helping me get this together.

29 comments:

ChrisB said...

I've been meaning to give this a go!

Kahless said...

Looks great and Mr Milo is so cute.
I may have a go tonight.

Casdok said...

You all look cute!!

Beccy said...

I love this figures, of course Mollie wants me to buy them for the car.

captain corky said...

Pretty cool, but it needs a picture of Corky. I'm part of the family, right? ;)

Chris King said...

I already get enough stick from my family!!

Biddie said...

Wow! That looks JUST like you!

Jay said...

Wow! That's a great stick family! You guys look great! LOL

CindyDianne said...

Cute!

PAT said...

Cute family!!

Pat

katy said...

chrisb - i had to have a bit of extra help doing this but it is fun.

kahless - he is cute in any form isn't he!

casdok - we look better in this than in real life!

katy said...

beccy - i want to buy them too!

corky - ooops sorry, biddie has done one of you please forgive me x

chopski - lol you would!

biddie - why thank you honey

katy said...

jay - and you should see us play!

cindydiane - we are cute aren't we just.

pat - hello and welcome, glad you could meet the whole family!

Michael Colvin said...

Her Indoors you could be the new Lowry, Hee! Hee!

Kell said...

That's too cute. Mr. Milo looks very happy to be as big as the little fella.

FOUR DINNERS said...

Can't do it. They don't do round sticks...

Love Mr Milo in stick form. Has he seen it yet?

katy said...

tod - i wish, i wish! and these are about as good as my art work gets!

kell - Mr Milo would love to be as big as the little fella and in his eyes he is!

Dinners - he reckon's it is a spitting image!

Kellan said...

Very cute! I keep saying that I'm gonna go over there and make my stick family - I need to do that. These are too cute. See ya.

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Oh, you're all so cute! I can see the resemblance!

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun! I'm off to see what it's all about.

raine said...

I made myself a stick person. I am much thinner in real life..heehee

Pamela said...

I'm going to try looking at this one more time. I couldn't figure it out when I looked at the site last week.

Love your lines... you sexy sticko.

Anonymous said...

that is like the happiest family EVER!!!

DJ Kirkby said...

That is so cute! I want one too but it looks like t might be expensive!?

katy said...

kellan - go and get stuck into your stick family!

jas - why thank you, it really does look like me, well an x-ray of me!

gawilli - i sure think it was fun

rain - wish i was lol

katy said...

pamela - i had to ask beccy for help!

birdman - we sure are, and the dog has so much fun chasing all us sticks!

dj - its only expensive if you buy the stickers

Helena said...

What a fun idea. I'd need to pinch a couple of balls for under my jumper for a more authentic finish!

Jay said...

i might get one of those for my car!

Beccy said...

Katy, I nearly used my stick family for these meme as well!