Wednesday, November 28, 2007

And Mine Is.......

Ha ha I like this one, Dj andi tagged me with this it is easy and fun.

Here's how..........go through the month and day of your birthday and based on the colour of shirt you are wearing it creates a funny sentence.

DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING ALONE~

Pick the month you were born:
January..... I kicked
February... I loved
March....... I karate chopped
April......... I licked
May.......... I jumped on
June......... I smelled
July.......... I did the Macarena With
August...... I had lunch with
September. I danced with
October..... I sang to
November... I yelled at
December... I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1............. A birdbath
2............ A monster
3............. A cardboard cut-out of Luke Skywalker
4............. A tennis ball
5............. A snowman
6............. A gangster
7............. My rat
8............ My tutu
9............. My lamp shade
10............ My toe
11........... My booger
12............ A banana
13............ A fireman
14............ A stuffed gorilla
15............ A goat
16............ A pickle
17............ Your mom
18............ A towel
19............ A Smurf
20............ A base ball hat
21........... A ninja
22............ Chuck Norris
23............ A noodle
24............ A squirrel
25....... ..... A football player
26............ My cottage cheese
27........... My pineapple
28............ An iPod
29............ A surfer
30............ A llama
31............ A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White..... Because they were after me again.
Black....... Because my underwear were tight.
Pink........ Because nobody was looking.
Red........ Because the voices told me to.
Blue ......... Because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green..... Because I think I need some serious help.
Purple.... Because the world thinks I'm wonderful.
Gray....... Because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow.... Because I was bribed by the president.
Orange .... Because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown.... Because the clown was crying.
Other....... Because the aliens left their chip in me.
None...... Because I'm a ninja (be prepared to answer questions if you get this one)

I loved a football player because I think I need some serious help!

Me need serious help, NEVER!
I can't wait to see what you got stuck with!

So who's playing then?

I know a few of you are tag shy LOL but I am going to tag Birdman , Chopski, DJKirkby, and Lite Kahless but you know you all are going to have a go don't you?! So go on then and let me know what yours is!

23 comments:

Kahless said...

Me:
I licked a squirrel because Big Bird said to and he's my leader!

Mrs K:
I licked a banana because nobody was looking.


LOL!!!

Licking seems to be the order of the day in the Kahless Household!

And yes, I would have had a go even if you hadn't tagged me!

Unknown said...

I kicked an i-pod because i think i nee serious help!

Michael Colvin said...

I licked a cardboard cutout of Luke Skywalker because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

Lol! It's funny cos it's true!

Jay said...

I karate chopped my rat because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

LOL

I'm bringing sexy back! ;-)

CindyDianne said...

I ran over a banana because I'm sexy and I do what I want!



Ha ha ha

dilling said...

I danced with a football player because the world thinks I'm wonderful....

Coffeypot said...

Mine was: I danced with my pineapple because the voices told me to.

Chris King said...

I karate chopped an iPod because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

katy said...

see told you you would all have a go and what a lot nutters we are then! LOL

Jay said...

Lol
I yelled at a towel because they were after me again!

hm.. sounds like something that i would really do.. scary!
: )

captain corky said...

I sang to Chuck Norris, because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

No really... I did. ;)

Heidi the Hick said...

"I ran over a football player because the voices told me to."

Hmmm.

Not so far fetched...

Maizie said...

Very cool.

I did the Macarena with a gangster.Because I'm sexy and I do what I want.

So true! Ha!

DJ Kirkby said...

Lol, very funny. I will post this up over at mine, tomorrow!

me said...

i jumped on a noodle because big bird told me to and he's my leader.

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi the Hick said...

Tod! haha! I believe it!

I like Jay cam's and Corky's too!

Biddie said...

I smelled my cottage cheese because I think I need some serious help.
Nuff said.
LOL Tod and Heidi! Not so far fetched, if you ask me....

katy said...

this is fun what?!!!!!!
now go and tell your therapists what you have been up to, if we do there is going to be a lot of people going away in white coats!!! LOL

DJ Kirkby said...

I lied...I will post it on my Lazy Sunday post! Had other stuff that needed to be said tomorrow...

DJ Andi said...

I sent this out to lots of people via e-mail and got some really funny responses. I thought it was fun.

Thanks for playing.

katy said...

thanks for the invite Dj andi, it was great fun.

Anonymous said...

I finally did mine!!