Where Did It Start

But I very rarely blog there now! I now spend my time blogging here
much more comfy, and not because there is no chair in the first photo, i just moved it out of the way LOL!
But you see I am spending sooooooo much time blogging, well you do all keep posting and I hate missing out, so I got me up and running on the lap top! Now I can keep up to date with you all even whilst cooking tea and watching TV. The only set back is that it drives himself crazy the constant tap tap tapping on the keyboard whilst I am leaving your all comments!
So those of you who have a stat counter and see that I have been and read but not commented it's not because I don't love ya its because I am trying to be silent!
There you have it, feel free to invite me to your blogging space.

21 comments:
Hi,
I blog on my laptop too! It follows me round the house so I can go places whilst cooking, watching tv, even into the bathroom sometimes!!!!!!!!
Like you, I get comments about the constant tapping!
Nice to see the photo's so I can picture you when you are online.
Cool. It is hard to resist blogging on the couch all cozy like!
I knew you were here. I could smell the fish-n-chips on your breath.
ooh that looks comfy!
you are tryin to be silent? ok lol
Your laptop looks like a toasted sarnie maker balanced on the arm of ya sofa LMFAO......
x
interesting where people blog isnt it
It does look comfy! I am going to try to get in on this if I can find the cord to connect my camera to the computer. I would only be taking pictures of where I currently post, not where it all started. Actually it would be a picture of the desk in KJR's house that I have claimed as my own.
In the evenings when the house is quiet and I begin tapping the keys, my dog, Cali, thinks it is someone outside and goes crazy barking. It wakes her from a sound sleep to run down to the living room to scare the bad person away. It doesn't seem to bother Willi much. Which is good. I wouldn't want him barking at the front window!
My blogging time has dwindled to almost nothing...when I travel, I use the laptop but at home, I'm always at my desk.
Thanks for staying in touch.
Yeah for laptops!
They are soooooooo handy!
kahless - but we carry on tap tap taping :)
marla - and so much house work gets left too!
coffeypot - and dont they smell good and my they taste even better!
jay cam - me! i am never silient!
marmite - you bloody would you nutter! LOL
JIP - ta for stopping by you are still in my prayers x
birdman - go for it
gawilli - lol so glad willi doesn't get barking mad!
swampy - will always keep in touch cant miss anything from me favourate witch can I x
jay - another great invention!
You've got a laptop?! I am soooooo jealous!
DJ, me to! Seems the way to go!
Her Indoors, thanks for sharing!
I blog on a laptop. Of course, I also work on my laptop. It is like I have my whole life on my laptop sometimes, especially when KB is blogging!
Have a great week and come and visit. You know you don't need an invitation!
I like my laptop. I hate to do anything upright unless I really, really have to.
DJ - its an old one but it works for now!
Casdok - enjoyed it, thanks
cindydiane - i was so excited when i got the lap top up an running for my blogging! will call over now thanks
tod - :-)
I totally understand- I started this on a laptop and I will never ever ever go back to a desk computer!!!
heidi - had the lap top for years and never used it, hubby suggested i try and get it set up wireless which i did and i am sooooooo glad too!
Consider the invitation issued!
Come visit at Miller Manor, and I'd love for you to lurk or comment, I just like the company!
TM
Post a Comment