Friday, November 23, 2007

Mr Milo to the Rescue

Mr Milo has a little friend called Molly, well I say a friend, should I say I have a very good friend who we will call S, who has a little dog called Molly, I introduced you to her when she was just a tiny little puppy last year.

We thought Mr Milo just tolerates her because he loves his auntie S!
Anyway this is our Molly now
Well I now have proof that he really does love her, you see whilst out walking Molly got stuck in a tree, oh no poor Miss Molly. Now although Mr Milo can be a wimp, yes I know he will be upset that am telling you that he can be a wimp, but it has to be said! But without any concern for himself he leapt straight to Miss Molly's rescue.Well done Mr Milo you deserve a rest!

31 comments:

dilling said...

Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?

Jay said...

lol Mr Milo is wimpy all right!
Miss Polly was climbing the tree, how brave!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mr Milo,
not only are you handsome but a superhero too.
{{{{Mr Milo}}}}

Anonymous said...

Hello Molly!

Michael Colvin said...

Good, brave, doggy... :)

Anonymous said...

Mr Milo says........
dilling - me, me I am!

jay cam - but i am so brave!

holly - why thank you sweet girl;-)

ben - shall i put in a word for you?!

tod - i can be sometimes and i love all the praise!

Coffeypot said...

Was he brave or just getting his Thanksgiving meal? He looks like he has a full belly lying there.

And how did a dog of any bread get stuck in a tree? What kind of climbing gear does the dog have? Or is it really a deformed cat that looks like a dog? Enquiring minds want to know.

Anonymous said...

Time for a biscuit!

FOUR DINNERS said...

Westies!!!! I love Westies!!!!

I had a Westie called MacTavish until The Dragon ran him over...

Mr Milo has spiffing taste what?

Jay said...

Molly sure is cute!

Westies are sweet dogs.

Casdok said...

So cute!

Marla said...

That is just an adorable post. What a cute dog!

rauf said...

Ah ! a damsel in distress, our gallant Mr. Milo is always there to rescue her. Wonderful movie plot
HER INDOORS. Well done Mr. Milo !

Unknown said...

MAD, YOU'RE COMPLETELY MAD!! I love it!!!

sonia a. mascaro said...

Molly is very cute, but Mr. Milo has my heart. Did I say to you that my dog Flora looks like Mr. Milo? If you have a minute, come to see FLORA MY ADORABLE FRIEND.

Have a nice weekend!

DJ Kirkby said...

Hero Mr Milo!

katy said...

Mr Milo says
coffeypot - I was very brave and molly is just a scamp for jumping into the tree, she just wanted me to be her knight in shinning armour.

gawilli - or some of your thanksgiving turkey please

dinners - now thats a word i love!

jay - she is cute but silly!

Anonymous said...

mr milo says
casdok - hope that is me that you think is cute

marla - thank you i am a cute dog i know!

rauf - we aim to entertain, would be lots more fun if i could get pictures of her indoors doing her daft things!

Anonymous said...

Mr Milo says
john.g - yes my mummy is mad you just dont know what i have to live with, but i love her all the same!

sonia - my heart belongs to my mummy but i thik i can find some room for Flora, she looks a lot like me

MarmiteToasty said...

I think I want to adopt Milo :)

Come over to Twaddle and see Janets new friend :)

x

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Mr. Milo and Molly as a puppy are the cutest things in this entire world!!!

:)

sonia a. mascaro said...

Thanks for the information about the posts of Mr Milo. You are very gentle! Tomorrow I will check it out. Today my Internet connection is very bad, I don't know why...

Have a nice Sunday!

It's Her said...

love your dog, and what a great site you have

Helena said...

Ah, Mr.Milo! A big softie who really went into the 'ruff' to rescue his friend! Bless him!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could teach Cheyenne to leap tall buildings in a single bound!!!

Pamela said...

bwaa ha ha ha ha ha ha h
love mr milo

Aarti 2nd said...

Wowww, ur doggie is so cute~~ i love dogs, am crazy about em.. and we have a dog here in my granparents house. he is called Floppy and going to turn 1 in another couple of weeks~~

came by here thru Rauf's blog..:)

katy said...

marmite - lol i called, wonder if i build a kennel if i could get me a new dog the same way you got another chicken!

redneck - thats a compliment for you indeedie thanks, ps you forgot to say i am cute too!

sonia - you are welcome x

aarti 2nd - thank you for calling

it's her - ;)

lena - your as mad as me then!

the birdman - its too dangerous!

pamela - he is the bestest!

Anonymous said...

arwwwww mr milo..its auntie S! and molly...she knws you love her and we love you....our handsome 4 legged friend....shell n molly...p.s molly says fanx 4 rescuing me...woof woof....xxxxx

Anonymous said...

arwwwww mr milo..its auntie S! and molly...she knws you love her and we love you....our handsome 4 legged friend....shell n molly...p.s molly says fanx 4 rescuing me...woof woof....xxxxx

Anonymous said...

arwwwww mr milo..its auntie S! and molly...she knws you love her and we love you....our handsome 4 legged friend....shell n molly...p.s molly says fanx 4 rescuing me...woof woof....xxxxx