Saturday, November 03, 2007

Back - Call on Sunday

back safe and sound, busy playing with and cuddling Mr Milo today, and of course washing and shopping!

had a great time please call on Sunday/Monday and I will have a few photos for you to browse.

13 comments:

Lady in red said...

ok will do. glad you had a good time :-)

Casdok said...

Glad you are back safely.
Looking forward to the pics of Scotmens kilts!

Kahless said...

*Kahless gives Mr Milo a belly rub*

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Coffeypot said...

I'm glad you are back. I got tired of looking at the Scottish Ass.

Hope you had a great time.

Michael Colvin said...

Welcome back!

ChrisB said...

I knew you were back when I read your comment on my post. I bet Mr Milo was pleased to see you.
Glad you had a good time, looking forward to seeing the photos.
The washing and shopping is always the downside of a holiday.

raine said...

I disagree with coffeypot - I did not get tired of looking at the Scottish ass! Welcome back!

Kell said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see the photos.

Coffeypot said...

rain - it's because I am jealous. Mine looks like a pancake - or maybe an old record album. Round and flat with a hole in the middle.

DJ Kirkby said...

Welcome back!

MarmiteToasty said...

call on sunday/monday? ok, what do ya want me to call ya LMFAO.......

remember, I can speak like a right proper fishwife LMFAO

x

Distant Timbers Echo said...

It is nice to be home, isn't it? Even after such wonder as you experienced. That pic of the abbey was just breathtaking!