Monday, November 26, 2007

Not Playing Today

Just tried to call and see you all, but I am not playing anymore today I got me a headache and it is turning into a migraine, own fault really had a busy day and didn't eat anything till tea time, now I am afraid I am off to call God on the big white phone!

Catch up with you all tomorrow, hope you don't miss me too much!

14 comments:

Cynnie said...

poor baby ..
i just got a prescription for new migraine meds today..

it scares me though ..cause i always seem to get a migraine when I get them refilled

CindyDianne said...

Ah, praying to the porcelain gods, are ya? Sucks.

Feel better.

Coffeypot said...

Go ahead, RALPH. It doesn't bother me - much.

Kahless said...

Captain Chunder!

Poor thing...hope your head and stomach clear up soon.
xx.

Michael Colvin said...

You poor thing. Migraine is the pits. Feel better soon!

dilling said...

aaayeee....feel better quick. barely a thing that is worse than a migraine...

DJ Andi said...

I've never had them but from friends who have them I know they are unbearable.

Hope you feel better soon.

raine said...

oooo...I know, I know. Rest well.

Casdok said...

Fell better soon x

captain corky said...

I always miss you when you're gone! I hope you're feeling better and make sure to eat something today.

Biddie said...

Yikes. Feel better soon.
XXXX

Unknown said...

Poor you! If you do barf, make it a good one!xx

Distant Timbers Echo said...

I miss you tons! What you need is a sandwich! I'll make you one and send it right away.

katy said...

i am back and feeling tons better thanks everyone x